Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s be clear, you just slagged off the DOF who has helped mould the best squad and management in our history, because we haven’t signed someone as quickly as you would like, pussy

Not at all.

I am concerned he is not willing to to pay an extra £10m (what is that in the modern game) to get him sealed and signed up when this signing could see us win the Champions League this season, he is that good.

As the City Watch Podcast alluded to, we ended up selling Kelechi for £25m, yet we look to be stalling at the £20m mark for Alexis Sanchez.

All bullshit
1-he agreed city in August so we know he wants it
2- we are better now than he thought so he wants it even more
3-he joins now or in summer.arsenal can accept 500 mil from psg but if he says city he don’t go
4-if united offer Mkhitaryan he may say no. He could go to a club in champions league rather than arsenal
Ala Sterling
5-Mkhitaryan now knows not wanted so he won’t give a shit
6-why say no to psg and Munich to then go to United

Arsenal dragging it out

Sanchez holds the cards now not arsenal

Who said we have bid £20m? Have we actually made a bid yet?.
I'm confident that this will get done. Hopefully sooner rather than later though. So i can spend my winnings! ;-)

Why would arsenal want uniteds cast off
All bullshit
1-he agreed city in August so we know he wants it
2- we are better now than he thought so he wants it even more
3-he joins now or in summer.arsenal can accept 500 mil from psg but if he says city he don’t go
4-if united offer Mkhitaryan he may say no. He could go to a club in champions league rather than arsenal
Ala Sterling
5-Mkhitaryan now knows not wanted so he won’t give a shit
6-why say no to psg and Munich to then go to United

Arsenal dragging it out

Sanchez holds the cards now not arsenal
why would arsenal even want mkhitaryan , he’s shite ??

Just think it makes us look like we can't close the bog deals to move to the next level. Not long after being beaten by psg for Alves if we have a player that is reported only wanted us suddenly goes else where it hardly looks good for a team that should be ablebto close the big players.
I’m really surprised at your post. Stand back and get the bigger picture. WE are the team in the drivers seat, way WAY ahead of the chasing pack! Amateur? Probably the most professional run team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.