Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i may be one of the few who are pretty unconcerned with the outcome of all this. I trust Pep, Txiki and Soriano to do the best thing for the club so am just enjoying the ride.
I know we should stand firm with transfer fees to stop clubs taking the piss. But if we do this with Sanchez it would be a shame.. wish we’d chosen bravo or mangala instead to do this

I think i may be one of the few who are pretty unconcerned with the outcome of all this. I trust Pep, Txiki and Soriano to do the best thing for the club so am just enjoying the ride.
I want him but won't be distraught if we don't get him,if he comes here it's because he wants to play beautiful football,the rags for the money and he'll be forgotten by me

The links to United are from his agent trying to get City to budge now.

Absolutely nothing can happen until Arsenal have signed a replacement. Why would City budge and agree a fee if that’s still not a guarantee of a deal?

Arsenal will sign a replacement and then we’ll see movement. Sanchez will insist on City and we’ll come to a compromise.

BREAKING NEWS

The rag have just offered £35 million + Lukaku.

Arsen Wenger has told them to fuck off, as their not that desperate!

The links to United are from his agent trying to get City to budge now.

Absolutely nothing can happen until Arsenal have signed a replacement. Why would City budge and agree a fee if that’s still not a guarantee of a deal?

Arsenal will sign a replacement and then we’ll see movement. Sanchez will insist on City and we’ll come to a compromise.
I totally agree I think this is the most likely scenario. The rags are not a big step up compared to Arsenal. They play much less attacking football

giphy.gif

Ha ha, thought I’d deleted that! I was trying to post it in response to Marvin, but unlike your good self I couldn’t get the effing link to open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.