Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
There´s something people need to know about Mourinho, Antero Henrique (Sport Director behind Dani Alves deal),etc. They come from FC Porto. Porto is a beautiful city and people are great, but they become gangsters when its all about Football.
They need to be carefull, because they will PLAY DIRTY.

giphy.gif

I think United are pretty confident given Mourinho's comments about trying to get him. Usually United say nothing and then if they don't win...we weren't in for him.

Have to hope AS really does want Pep at all costs. If so he will be an instant hero but those comments from PEG..........

Not gonna get too exercised about this one way or the other. I don’t like the guy much but buying him makes good sense.

So if he genuinely wants to join us, and the fee is no more than £30m, let’s get it done.

If he’s flashing his fanny at the biggest wallet, fcuk him.

What’s Tolm said about this ?

Yesterday he pretty much said that Sanchez wants City cause of Pep....and that it doesn't matter what Utd do.

He has turned down PSG and Bayern who were both offering more money than we are in the summer.

Pep is our Ace in the pack

Basically what TH said yesterday....dont know if he has been on today.

Not gonna get too exercised about this one way or the other. I don’t like the guy much but buying him makes good sense.

So if he genuinely wants to join us, and the fee is no more than £30m, let’s get it done.

If he’s flashing his tits around, fcuk him.
Yeah, I would definitely keep to a light jog until we know more.

The links to United are from his agent trying to get City to budge now.

Absolutely nothing can happen until Arsenal have signed a replacement. Why would City budge and agree a fee if that’s still not a guarantee of a deal?

Arsenal will sign a replacement and then we’ll see movement. Sanchez will insist on City and we’ll come to a compromise.
This is the bottom line surely

There´s something people need to know about Mourinho, Antero Henrique (Sport Director behind Dani Alves deal),etc. They come from FC Porto. Porto is a beautiful city and people are great, but they become gangsters when its all about Football.
They need to be carefull, because they will PLAY DIRTY.
There is a touch of Tommy Devito about him now you mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.