Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but we had 2 strikers at 0-0-0 but now at 20-2-0 we only have 1 and we are in 4 competitions still.

Jesus is only 2-3 weeks away from fitness though and we would always have been aware of the fact we would lose one of them for a few weeks at some point. Even if we signed Sanchez tomorrow you'd be looking at at least a week before we saw him in the squad.

We are still in 4 competitions but we have a massive headstart in arguably the most important one of those (for me, it was about winning the league this season although I accept some prefer the champions league) and tbh, I'd back us to find the wins we need to seal the title without either of our main strikers. We'll be switching our focus onto the cups before long in my opinion (and may see the unbeaten record go as a result.)

I think it's the mark of a well run club that we don't take a scattergun approach in our transfer policy or fee negotiations. Leave that to United as it doesn't seem to be getting them anywhere and we'll move on to other targets if we have to. I still think he'll come to us anyway.

This.

Mancini was bang on in 2012 and we should have gone all out to improve.

We rested on our laurels and waited until deadline day to get some “squad” signings in.

We lost the league by what? 11 points? To one of the worst United sides under Ferguson.

We are 15 points clear ffs and sweeping all before us right now with a squad whose average age is one of the lowest.

You think we are standing fucking still?

Fuck me!

I can’t believe Wenger would allow a sale to a manager who has belittled him for a decade ? “Voyeur” “Serial Loser” ? He might aswell bend over and fully take it if they sell there best player to a team who are a rival to make the top four.

City are over the horizon now and are not a threat to Arsenal’s quest for CL football, this is Sanchez’s agent trying to line his own pockets and as has been said on here if Sanchez takes his agents advice then United are welcome to him.

I suspect there is an obvious answer to that that some on here cannot fathom

Those who shout do not always speak clearly nor do they make sense

People seem to fall for the media all the time

Sanchez had the opportunity to go to Bayern who have a much better chance of CL glory or PSG more money but will apparently sign for the Rags

You could not make this shit up

Personally I am loving this.

The moral compass on our club has completely flipped. We are seen (in this deal) as the 'football team' the club you should join to play football and win trophies.

The rags on the other hand are seen as the anti christs and all that is wrong with football throwing money at players in a desperate attempt to jump on our coat tails, to destabilize us etc... its absolute poetry. Reading the Chuckle brothers reactions to this has been beautiful. Its like Pinky and the Brain, Phil just looking at it from a teary eyed perspective of 'how great it would be to beat City to a player'. Gary, sounding like his head is about to explode that its been suggested a Scum move would purely be for money... but he knows, he knows and it hurts! He even had to get in the 'we were managed by Slur Alex' line, its so dipper like its amazing!

If the negotiations are going as reported then great. We are the ones sending out the message. If Sanchez does sign for us, then those first interviews are going to be beautiful.
If he doesnt, then so be it, we are going to win the league and we will carry on. What a great position to be in.

Great post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.