Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
But according to people on here, personnel terms (and Im assuming that means wages amongst other things) have already been agreed with Sanchez back int he summer....so what ever his wage demands are wouldn't have been seen as a problem......

We are holding out on the transfer fee which has let Utd come in...offer more to the player, agent, and arsenal themselves and its turned his head....our stubbornness not to pay what arsenal want is what has held this deal up and allowed utd to take advantage of that......if we had given arsenal what they want it would have been done when the transfer window opened
All of this exactly. Tried to say this earlier but you have put it better.

SNUBBED!

By the looks of things. What a shambles we are.

* Not really, couldn't give much of a shit where he goes to be honest. 15 points clear. Best squad already, Sanchez to them makes no real difference. Best manager in the world. The future is Blue and this won't affect that in the slightest.

This will be a massive lose

From a football perspective it does look an odd decision but he may help the Rags to win things.

I'm not convinced City could not have handled this better. However, Aguero may stay now and may even be inspired to new heights.

He may, but when Rio Ferdinand says he would pick City, you know just how bad choice Sanchez would be making by going there.

I agree re Aguero, but my thinking re Sanchez is that he might move deeper & be more useful that way in the future.

I don't see him lasting much longer as a real top striker, he is showing signs of slowing down, like Serge.

Think of the bigger picture. It’s not just what you pay Sanchez, it what you THEN have to pay our current players and their agents when it comes to new deals because you’ve set the precedent with Sanchez.
So every time a top player wants to sign we’ll pass on because of these fees? KDB’s fee for re signing was also an eye watering amount too by the way. For the top players you have to pay these amounts.

SNUBBED!

By the looks of things. What a shambles we are.

* Not really, couldn't give much of a shit where he goes to be honest. 15 points clear. Best squad already, Sanchez to them makes no real difference. Best manager in the world. The future is Blue and this won't affect that in the slightest.

#prayforcheesy

Please tell me how its not? All I want is the best for the club and imo its better for us to have Sanchez to whatever it costs than United getting him. If Mou stays I doubt they'll ever challenge us but if he leaves they are having some good players. And I think having Sanchez would be great for us in the CL.

Really? And then when everyone else demands a pay rise and the transfer budget in the summer is two packets of crisps and a Mars bar you'll be happy will you? Don't be dim, any deal has to be financially sensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.