Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
no..its not about wages....its about the money that arsenal want and that where utd look like to be offering more...personal terms were agreed int he summer if you believe the ITK's on here....so his wages are not the problem.
what has held up the deal and allowed utd to nip in is the issue of us not giving Arsenal FC what they wanted.......

You do understand that if we bid 35 mil for Sanchez, then Utd can also bid the same ? Then they can offer Sanchez 400k pw, same as now ?

And then it's upto Sanchez, to decide, same as now ?

I still can't understand after how long we have been after him that we seemingly won't pay up. Admirable yes but does it make sense?

Let's face it, it is going to cost a hell of a lot more in the summer to bring in a player of a similar quality. In today's market we could be looking at 100m +

Who the fuck is Mou? Grow up lad, you only want sanchez so utd won't have him? What utter bollocks. Have you seen our stats this season sanchez-less? Go read them and have a rethink.
Sorry for calling Mourinho his real name pal. I was desperate for us to get him in August but seeing our form I changed my mind and thought he wasn't badly needed in January. But yes, with him now being on his way to United it has changed my mind again as he'll very clearly strengthen our biggest rivals.

Maybe we can't afford to pay the extra?

We're working within FFP and spent a shit load in the summer.

An extra £10-15 million (when you maybe want a centre back as well) is a lot when you're trying to balance the books.

It's not always as simple as 'just pay more!!!'.
PSG

Let’s be honest, nobody is itk. Terms were apparently agreed long ago according to many.

I’m pretty sure terms were agreed ages ago but Sanchez and his agent have moved the goalposts because another club has offered better terms by the looks of it. It’s just the way it goes sometimes and if we’re not prepared to match the rumoured United figures then we’ve no say if he decides to go there.

What I don’t understand is if it’s as nailed on for United as it sounds, then why can you still put a bet on him at 4/9 to join United? That’s buying money if it’s a “done deal”

SNUBBED!

By the looks of things. What a shambles we are.

* Not really, couldn't give much of a shit where he goes to be honest. 15 points clear. Best squad already, Sanchez to them makes no real difference. Best manager in the world. The future is Blue and this won't affect that in the slightest.
Ha ha I can see the white writing.
Cheeky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.