Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We want him, United need him.

United don't even need him. They're already overstocked in that area of the pitch. They're trying to points score and get a win for the fans to placate them because of this season and the fact they won't be able to draw players of the required calibre in the summer. Much like their Mourinho move it's marketing and trying to points score, we saw how that went.

SNUBBED!

By the looks of things. What a shambles we are.

* Not really, couldn't give much of a shit where he goes to be honest. 15 points clear. Best squad already, Sanchez to them makes no real difference. Best manager in the world. The future is Blue and this won't affect that in the slightest.

You do realise that some folk on here will take you seriously & not realise you are joking

Sorry for calling Mourinho his real name pal. I was desperate for us to get him in August but seeing our form I changed my mind and thought he wasn't badly needed in January. But yes, with him now being on his way to United it has changed my mind again as he'll very clearly strengthen our biggest rivals.
If you say so.

He may, but when Rio Ferdinand says he would pick City, you know just how bad choice Sanchez would be making by going there.

I agree re Aguero, but my thinking re Sanchez is that he might move deeper & be more useful that way in the future.

I don't see him lasting much longer as a real top striker, he is showing signs of slowing down, like Serge.

Could be.

Anyhow, we will buy someone else, younger, to add to the fantastic squad Pep is building but we won't get another forward player in this window.

Right, time to try and do something useful.

SNUBBED!

By the looks of things. What a shambles we are.

* Not really, couldn't give much of a shit where he goes to be honest. 15 points clear. Best squad already, Sanchez to them makes no real difference. Best manager in the world. The future is Blue and this won't affect that in the slightest.
Her'es a tena - stick it down your jocks

Have you even LOOKED at the league table recently?
200.gif

Fucking shambles this. A player who apparently had agreed to come to us in summer, now we let our hated and still dangerous rivals get a major coup on us, not to mention the suddenly now positive spin on it in the media to big those cünts up. And he'll definitely improve their team while we're fucking about trying to play Bernardo as a striker. I'm fucking fuming. We never seem to really press home advantages when we're on top, just like with RvP we let those wankers back in. Absolutely fucking shit from us this. Smalltime and unambitious, and arrogant and complacent.

For £ 30-40 MILLION Sanchez is NO gamble a ready made premiership player who i have no doubt would improve us, I understand that bad blood exists between the clubs re the summer window. However from what came out nobody was more distraught than the player himself. Also it was mentioned that Sanchez was pacified that our interest would not wane It would naïve to think that Pep hasnt been in direct contact with Sanchez ,and that being so the pull of playing for Pep still gives us fighting chance, even though United are willing to pay more. Txiki and co still might have a gripe with the Arse but surely knowing the transfer fee is halved should reduce the bitterness Its worth remembering before he went to Barca he turned City and United down. Having been in a one horse race for him for the last 8 months it would grate to lose him to our rivals now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.