Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its an lfc announcement maybe keita coming early?

At least this sanchez saga is making the jan window exciting!

If we lose out on Sanchez I'd like to suggest a potential replacement (Pep reads Bluemoon right??); Gonçalo Guedes (owned by PSG, playing on loan at Valencia CF). Valencia are fucking desperate to sign him permanently but they're struggling to get the finances sorted. He should be available for £25-50 million. I love Valencia so I'd hate to for them to lose out, but I love Manchester City even more.

He's very quick, great eye for goal, fantastic technique. He's only 21 years old and already a wonderful player.

desperate?....I'd call it putting their money where their mouth is mate! They want to catch us and will do whatever it takes...Why should the fans care how much a player is on? We acting like its personal and its coming out of our own pockets. We cant hide from the fact that we wanted him, offered 60mil for him and agreed terms with him only 5 months ago. We felt he was ours and if he now goes to the rags...yes, end result would be that they got one over on us!

United are definitely showing intent in the market and will spend as much as they need to compete. I don't know whether this season has given some fans a blind sense of optimism but United are a huge threat to what we want to achieve and they are not going away.

They are developing a squad with some top class footballers and when they find the right system, which they inevitably will, they will push us all the way.

Imagine if Sanchez was written as sub against Liverpool today without any announcement other than this. That would be so epic.
Team News:

Starting XI - Ederson; Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Delph, Fernandinho, Silva (C), De Bruyne, Sane, Sterling, Aguero

Bench - Bravo, Mangala, Danilo, Gundogan, Bernardo, Díaz, Sanchez

Someone else quoted you and said the same, there could be many scenarios but one being we would happily part with a transfer fee, signing on fee and chunky wages over a "promise" in the summer is madness if we then don't even want him.

If there has been no agreement to sign Sanchez, what are you moaning about in this thread ?

If he goes to Utd then meh!!
I'm not too fussed. Great player and will be wasted over there, but let's not be held over a barrel by a 29 year old who should, let's be honest, be crawling over broken glass to join our team.
Shame if he doesn' join as he would help push for the chumps lge crown, but there's lways another player coming through.....and one that is younger and cheaper (and hopefully better) will sign.

If we lose out on Sanchez I'd like to suggest a potential replacement (Pep reads Bluemoon right??); Gonçalo Guedes (owned by PSG, playing on loan at Valencia CF). Valencia are fucking desperate to sign him permanently but they're struggling to get the finances sorted. He should be available for £25-50 million. I love Valencia so I'd hate to for them to lose out, but I love Manchester City even more.

He's very quick, great eye for goal, fantastic technique. He's only 21 years old and already a wonderful player.
Very much doubt PSG will sell to us.

United are definitely showing intent in the market and will spend as much as they need to compete. I don't know whether this season has given some fans a blind sense of optimism but United are a huge threat to what we want to achieve and they are not going away.

They are developing a squad with some top class footballers and when they find the right system, which they inevitably will, they will push us all the way.

Not while mourinho is there.

for yrs the rags have slagged us for spending huge money as we were so far behind them on the field,need i go on..... fill your boots if they do just that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.