Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose out on Sanchez I'd like to suggest a potential replacement (Pep reads Bluemoon right??); Gonçalo Guedes (owned by PSG, playing on loan at Valencia CF). Valencia are fucking desperate to sign him permanently but they're struggling to get the finances sorted. He should be available for £25-50 million. I love Valencia so I'd hate to for them to lose out, but I love Manchester City even more.

He's very quick, great eye for goal, fantastic technique. He's only 21 years old and already a wonderful player.

If we are talking about potential, We also have our own Hirving Lozano. He's a winger who's scored 11 and assisted 4 in his last 16 games with PSV.

United are definitely showing intent in the market and will spend as much as they need to compete. I don't know whether this season has given some fans a blind sense of optimism but United are a huge threat to what we want to achieve and they are not going away.

They are developing a squad with some top class footballers and when they find the right system, which they inevitably will, they will push us all the way.

2014 called, it wants your post back.

for yrs the rags have slagged us for spending huge money as we were so far behind them on the field,need i go on..... fill your boots if they do just that
It was a stupid, baseless criticism when they made it so I won’t be partaking of that particular strategy thanks.

I don't know honestly. If we offered them a generous "quick and easy" deal, compared to the "poundsaver" deal that Valencia is trying to negotiate. Who knows? Maybe they'd be tempted...
They won't and it's nothing to do with FFP, it's politics.

Again it’s not binary. We’ve made a bid I believe since I’ve seen no one deny that. Looks like it very well might not work out. That’s a disappointment. The important part is to analyze what didn’t work out and correct it in the future if warranted.

It still doesn’t mean we’ve played some clever game or that Sanchez is an immoral lout for looking to get paid.

If there was a 'deal' with City, it means he has reneged on the deal. Which makes him a ****.

If there is no deal, then people have nothing to complain about, other than Utd are willing to pay more than City.

If he signs, he stuck to the deal.

Let's not turn into scousers ,making up bullshit .
He's a great player & we need him now & for the next few seasons, it's one City should have boxed off & we should never have left the door open for anyone let alone Utd.
I'm over it already but let's not pretend we didn't fuck up here .
You're right we did fuck up. But fuck up happens ALL THE TIME with transfers - every team on the planet fucks up transfers. Players are prima donnas, agents are fucking crazy, FFP, fax-machines, the list goes on and on. Transfers are fucked up all the time, at every team ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.