Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

My god that was awful. It had to happen sometime, after all, we’re City. But so many players bottled it today. They bullied us off the ball in every position. Bar Sane, we were woeful. Stones is struggling so much. Gundogan not good enough. Ederson had his first ‘mare for us. But my main gripe is with Aguero. Just how awful was his performance? Truly awful. Too heavy, not fit enough, didn’t seem to care. I wouldn’t score him a single point. Maybe he knows Sanchez is coming to replace him and he’s thought, f*** it! Hopefully they’ll all stop believing their own press now and sort it out. But not worried in the long term, we’ll sort this out.

It made me smile a tad
89874d047a21fb43caccb58ad0194520.jpg

Don’t think it was anything to do with amount of games. Was all to do with giving away 4 awful goals. Can understand but 4 just shouldn’t happen.

If you looked at the physical shape of our players today I think they were all off, and because of that mistakes were being made. More so than usual.

Our pressing and intensity were well if compared to the best we have put in this season.

Shocking ball retention today. Worse I’ve seen.

Aguero and sterling had stinkers. Defence collapsed for 5mins. Horror show at the back.

Anyone before the game saying we don’t need the likes of a Sanchez should look back at this game.

A central defender with pace and strength would also be nice...

We had to lose at some point, hopefully this gives the squad a reality check.

Deserved to get beat. Poor performance. Too many players had really bad games.

I can’t believe it. I actually can’t believe it.

Coutinho gone, Karius in goal and no VVD. Insane performance.

The end put a bitter taste in my mouth, but I think it was because we were knackered after that lightning spell.

Klopps building something with us, and we’ve got to keep him.
Help from the ref with the second goal hand ball and a foul in the build up. Goals 3-4 were gifts where we earned our goals without relying on your mistakes... don't feel too bitter a weakened City side still dominated the ball at your own ground. Enjoy the win though, we weren't at it today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.