Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Hard to pick out a good performance from the group.
Ederson finally having some costly mistakes that have been coming.
Gundagon and Ferna both having their worst performances of the year. Never want that to happen with 2 cms that are only cover to defense at the same time. Shows Ferna needs cover now. Cant play every PL and Champions League gave the rest of the year.
Thought Kev and Sane were only ones that were giving them a scare.
Sterling should never play vs Liverpool. Simple as that.
Most worrisome performance has to be from the 2 center backs. Flashbacks to last year. They weren't up for the pace of the game. Credit to Liverpool for that, but they didn't seem capable of making their decisions faster which got them into trouble way too often.
Aguero played like he didn't want to be out there. Never seen someone in a big game like that not seem to care. Didn't work for the ball, link up was poor with others, and when he had space he couldn't dribble by some mediocre defenders. He's a striker who seemed to want to drift out wide instead of being in the action

He's grinning because he knows Sergio can't be relied upon and selfishly ruined another potential dangerous situation.

Exactly this. This is why Jesus is preferred. Aguero seems to have rested on his laurels and looks completely dis-interested.

Sanchez is a must.

I can’t believe it. I actually can’t believe it.

Coutinho gone, Karius in goal and no VVD. Insane performance.

The end put a bitter taste in my mouth, but I think it was because we were knackered after that lightning spell.

Klopps building something with us, and we’ve got to keep him.
don't want to burst your bubble but we let you win so you catch the rags. without our help you never would.

Can’t argue with the result. My one gripe is Sterling. Even before the game you just knew the crowd would get to him. He’s improved a huge amount , but his metal strength is dire and at 23 will it actually improve? Very frustrating.

I’m seriously worried about Sergio.

Sucks when City lose because of their own errors. None of their goals had assists. Maybe the second one but stones had body position for a few steps then is pushed off it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.