Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

I actually don't think Liverpool were that great other than the closing down which they were very good at. They didn't need to be today because we were shite for much of the game.

The urgency, the pressing, the energy. Yeah they weren't fantastic, felt like they'd score each attack though.

Fair play to pool, they put us into situations where we committed lot of mistakes. Overall the entire team was poor. Rather than just singling out Kun (as many seem to do so often), it was a bad game by most of the starting 11. Sterling poor, Dinho poor, Stone Ota poor, Ederson had a nightmare, Gundo was ok and Kun too was poor, Sane KDB were better than others. Also why is pep not getting any blame for not bringing on D.Silva at 60min mark when it was clear that we are not able to find spaces and passes. Overall the only positive from the game was we did not lose 4-1, we put up a good fight till the end to make it 4-3. And it was NOT a foul on Stones.
'fair play to to pool' ha ha hilarious!

Bollocks. If eddy doesn't miskick we scrape a draw playing shit.

They deserved it. It will not make you a lesser blue to say the best team won on the day. They played with more intensity/desire than us and looked threatening throughout.

Fact is eight days v four days - simple as that - if you have a recovery period of eight days v four - who will be the sharpest?
No point worrying over that game -we looked jaded and the reason is obvious .
Rest up , recharge and go again - plenty more for City!!
BTW any critique of Serge or any others - apart from Stones who cannot be jaded- is not justified
A lot of games recently showed big time .
A week's rest and bring on the barcodes!!
CTID

None at all. Sometimes you just have to put your hands up and say we dropped a clanger and a very decent Pool side took advantage. Some people may genuinely believe its a foul and I accept that as its a game of opinions but others cannot leave there bias to one side.
Frustration for me is that Liverpool haven’t really created anything. 3 goals from outside the box is very unusual.

It was clear we weren't at our best today but I didn't think we were terrible. At 1-1, I felt we were clearly the better side and a stupid few minutes cost us the game. That said, we shouldn't be going to any side, scoring 3 goals and getting beat. We have been on an amazing run and we shouldn't forget that we have gotten ourselves into an unbelievable position in the league. What we need to ensure now, is that 1 defeat in 23 games doesn't become 2 in 24. Onwards and upwards.

are you saying that you don't think Utd will beat Stoke...I do...so it will potentially be 12....our squad is starting to look strained and our performances one the last few weeks have not been a s convincing. We will drop more points between now and the end of the season.

And our rivals will drop points too.

Thought it was a good game. Fair result. Pep is a genius but Liverpool have form doing that to everyone over the years. Think it's a good lesson learned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.