Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Can’t believe so many are suggesting the push wasn’t a foul. Yes stones was weak and you look to your centre half to be stronger there but he’s entitled not to have to brace himself for a push in the back when defending, it caught him unexpectedly which is why it looked weak from him because it was a foul and gets given as a foul 99 times out of 100. That doesn’t excuse the result though there was 3 other goals of our own making.

Yup, but as I said earlier, if that goal does not stand, it really is a different game. We were on top at that point and might kept it that way instead of falling into here we go again - at Anfield - mode.

weve had a tremendous run playing like we do ,we aren't going to change anything,3 poor passes cost us today ,before that woeful 10 mins I thought we were getting on top ,one team you cant be sloppy at the back against is Liverpool and they punished us.

our passing was off today ,sometimes though a good slapping focuses minds.

only positive from today was the players kept playing and nearly caused a meltdown in liverpool

Typical Anfield result from us. Too many players not on their game today and too many mistakes made at the back. Thought we badly missed David Silva to control the midfield and help KDB. Positive point we never gave up. We were always going to lose somewhere so losing here is not anything to start worrying about. We will still be 12 points clear when Utd beat Stoke tomorrow. We would all have gladly taken that at the start of the season. Winable games coming up and some rest period. We go again, cmon City.

oh well. we weren't going to win every game this season. I'm not too down about the result as we have had a brilliant season so far. lots of individual mistakes today and players giving the ball away, but good to see some fight in the last 20 minutes.

are you saying that you don't think Utd will beat Stoke...I do...so it will potentially be 12....our squad is starting to look strained and our performances one the last few weeks have not been a s convincing. We will drop more points between now and the end of the season.
Doom, doom, doom

Or, wait, no, not at all

Stop wumming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.