Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
you miss the point,we don't get held to ransom by agents anymore regardless of who the player is,this is the point being missed,the club and pep are correct

The counter point however is that whilst it's all very commendable sticking to your guns and not over paying, in the past we did this with Hazard and RVP and they went on to win titles with the clubs who did pay.

So that’s two world class players we’ve missed out on now this window. VVD and Sanchez. Losing out to Liverpool and the rags makes it worse.

If it's true I'm gutted we didn't get Virgil Van Dyke because we needed the money for Sanchez and we've missed out on him as well . Make no mistake he is a top top player who strengthens a bitter opponent
Ah well hopefully other plans in the pipeline

So with two weeks left of the window, are there any reliable links to any players except JFE?

we needed to strengthen our forward options this window.......sanchez would have been ideal...no settling in period needed.....Utd if they get him are now stronger and much more of a threat.

think we have missed a trick with this one and sometimes our morals are getting in the way......there are no morals in football business

I can understand it from the view of Pep and the execs.

Deal all agreed with the player and agent in the summer and early January with the player also seemingly desperate to play for Pep.

United come in with a bigger offer and suddenly the player and agent aren't happy with our offer and want to go to the highest payer instead.

What kind of message does that send to Pep?

People are bringing up the RVP comparison but the real one is with Pogba.
It’s not like he’s peps son, if someone makes him a better offer then I think he’s within his right to see if we’re willing to match that. At the end of the day we can sit here and say oh he’s gone for the money bla bla but i gurantee you if we were in his shoes then 99% of us would have done what he’s done. Money talks.

The counter point however is that whilst it's all very commendable sticking to your guns and not over paying, in the past we did this with Hazard and RVP and they went on to win titles with the clubs who did pay.
and we have won the league twice as well in 2 yrs,so your point is mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.