Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the top top players have agents like this, if we continue with this approach are we never going to sign any of the worlds elite players? It makes no sense to continue with this approach, Barca/Real/PSG would have hammered this out on the first on jan.

Where are Real Madrid exactly in La Liga.....the club and Pep made the right choice

Honestly as much as it would be a help for us in the short term, long term we are not in such a desperate position to be bullied into overpaying for a player. We should offer him what we feel is fair and if he wants to go to Utd for more money after already agreeing terms with us then that only tells me he's not for us. We'll find someone younger in the summer after winning numerous trophies playing attractive football, that will strengthen us better long term anyway and probably do less damage on the wage bill structure.

Where did I say buy 3 or 4 players? Jesus people on here say Liverpool are a cult, seems to me on bluemoon if you don't agree people round on you make personal insults and then when you pm them they share it with there little mates
I’ve made no insults to you at all. If you’d rather not engage in a discussion then don’t.

Ask yourself why he needed to get out of Arsenal so desparately rather than make even more money in the summer. If rumours are to be believed the relationship with teammates and the club had become untenable. So, went for the next best thing - the most money now.

Who will cost an absolute fortune!

Who, out there now, is as good a quality as Sanchez that we can get for a reasonable price of £60m like we wanted to last summer?

Don't know. But whoever it will be , it will be a strategic, long term signing. Not a short term fix with outrageous wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.