Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOl there’s already too many egos at united thinking about it. Sanchez, Pogba, Zlatan, maybe even Ronaldo? Maybe even headed up by the worst of the lot PEG!

They’ll collapse when the going gets tough.

Well peg has to deliver next season because the pressure just got ramped up a hell of a lot on their expectations now. Stutter and fail and it will be curtains early doors

If you were Ronaldo, seeing the amount of cash thrown at Sanchez, perhaps decide that you fancied a final bumper pay day. It's where you go to top up your pension innit? Boneyard United.

Zlatan, Pogba, Lukaku, Sanchez and Ronaldo. Its almost like someone is trying to convince the world that their club is still relevant.

Only one thing I don’t get in all this. Is that if Sanchez was so money oriented then surely he would wait til the summer and pocket any proposer transfer fee as well as the wage. If it were me and money was the motivation I would be happy on my £100k I’m getting at arsenal knowing I’m getting a mega pay day in 6 months.

Not like he is on the breadline and needs it immediately. He is effectively passing up £20/30m for the sake of 6 months.

If you were Ronaldo, seeing the amount of cash thrown at Sanchez, perhaps decide that you fancied a final bumper pay day. It's where you go to top up your pension innit? Boneyard United.

Not surpised knowing the deal he could get going back...probably rubbing his hands. They are run like a mess and are just a circus club now

Can you please direct me to that statement (which definitely does not exist and is in your imagination)?

Please don't get all arsey with me.

That line was posted previously in this thread, and it came via various Tweets from Journalists? Yes, it could have been Twitter bullshit.

What I'm saying is this.

Again, if it's all done and dusted as many think, City could, could, not should, realease a statement, they can find the wording, before the Rags parade Sanchez infront of the media. If City don't want to, then fair enough. Obviously if this drama is still unfolding, then City will remain quiet. And rightly so.

Believe me, and I'm sure you and other's also know this, City are very active in briefing their onside Journalists when they to be, just like the Rags and the other big clubs are.

If it's done, and I mean done, I'd rather City come out and kill this on-going saga dead once and for all, so we(as fans) can all move on.

That's all.

Only one thing I don’t get in all this. Is that if Sanchez was so money oriented then surely he would wait til the summer and pocket any proposer transfer fee as well as the wage. If it were me and money was the motivation I would be happy on my £100k I’m getting at arsenal knowing I’m getting a mega pay day in 6 months.

Not like he is on the breadline and needs it immediately. He is effectively passing up £20/30m for the sake of 6 months.

I think it comes down to the fact he wanted out of arsenal asap

We missed out on Sanchez to Arsenal and he bought Mangala instead.

We missed out on Mbappe and look set to miss out on Alexis again. We missed out on Dani Alves and wasted money on a duffer like Danilo. Not sure if Van Persie was under his reign too.
You`re clutching at straws.You know fucking damned well that we did not miss out on Sanchez through it being the fault of anyone at City,that was down to the Arseholes NOT completing a move until the last moment for a replacement.We nor anyone else would have got Sanchez at that time as it was that stubborn old twat Wenger who derailed the situation.
At that time Mangala was one of the most promising young centre backs in Europe.
Alves ?? He fucking bottled it not Txiki and he even offered an apology to Pep.
Mbappe ?? For fucks sake he was only ever going to sign for PSG.The 18 year olds head was turned by mega blowing cash.
But then again you knew all these facts but it doesn`t suit your agenda.To slag off City for refusing to bend over and get dry bummed by greedy fucking agents and players is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.