Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is It just me or did Stones get pushed in the back prior to the goal?
He did.

I think Eddie thought the same hence his half arsed attempt to save it and Danny Lowe sauntering to fetch the ball out of the net.

Oti did it a minute later to Salah on other side of the box and was booked for it.

Sorry @franksinatra , but that's me! I've actually posted in the past a comment to the effect that he said "Aguerroooooooooooo NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!, with the last word muted, hence the gap in his commentary.
(Also somewhat tongue in cheek)

Super mate, but I reckon a few think it without the tongue in cheek.

It is all good though and we all have our idiosyncrasies. Be dull if we all viewed everythingbthe same all the time.

he literally at one point said something along the lines of "see the pain etched in their faces, it doesn't get any better than this".

Fucking shocking from a so called impartial commentator but fuck him.

Mind the gap!

He was triumphantly screaming about "misery all over their faces" after the 4th goal. Senile old c*nt doesn't seem to realise the gap is still 15 points

And he jizzed his pants when aguero won us the league, explains that one?
ONE moment in his entire career when he's commentating on the greatest moment in PL history. And it was still shit, didn't come close to how emotional he was getting yesterday, he's a clown of a commentator who only wants games to unfold in accordance with his chosen narrative.

ONE moment in his entire career when he's commentating on the greatest moment in PL history. And it was still shit, didn't come close to how emotional he was getting yesterday, he's a clown of a commentator who only wants games to unfold in accordance with his chosen narrative.
He was triumphantly screaming about "misery all over their faces" after the 4th goal. Senile old c*nt doesn't seem to realise the gap is still 15 points
Tyler again. When it was 1-2 in the QPR match he was going on about the City fans looking miserable and asking "where will they hide tonight" with something other than sympathy in his voice. Nasty sod, is all

Martin Tyler is a company man through and through. The company this twunt works for had been plying the big 3 then big 4 line for twenty years before we truly came on the scene and his commentary yesterday and most other times he commentates on us stunk of a man that has this undeniable narrative etched into his psyche.

He's a f**king dinosaur who needs retiring though i'm sure Sly will want to keep him until the day he dies as his stupid f**king ramblings during a match are just what all the armchair raggies, dippers & tarquins want to hear.

We are at least 15pts clear from any of his little darlings in the league and 'his' small victory yesterday is much like his integrity when commentating a football match, very small.

Well I've written before that I don't think it's something he goes out of his way to do, but equally yesterday was piss poor, and it certainly wasn't just City fans who noticed.

Tyler again. When it was 1-2 in the QPR match he was going on about the City fans looking miserable and asking "where will they hide tonight" with something other than sympathy in his voice. Nasty sod, is all

Tyler saw a possible opportunity for broadcasting immortality - his "They think it's all over" moment if you will - when he said "Manchester City are still alive here..." He seized the opportunity and jizzed himself at what is surely his supreme moment as a commentator when Serge scored. It was fuck all to do with City. It was all about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.