Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a matter of principal to me. City agreed financial package and agent has come back and asked for more to match Utd package. He's not a spring chicken, 30 next birthday, one bad injury away from a complete waste of money & shouldn't be our priority. BUT I REALLY DO NOT WANT THE RAGS TO GET HIM & Mourinho will use it as a tool to try to 'WIND UP' Pep for sure.

After all this Utd hoo haa if City decide to come back in and sign him I will troll every single thick Utd fan on Twitter that has been counting their chickens & gloating
What have they been gloating about? We're 15 points clear.

Hmm so this leaves two questions in my mind:

1) What DID City offer him and his agent?

2) What are United offering him? It could be something like 80,000 per week than what City are offering, which is nothing to sneeze at.

It seems Alexis & Arsenal have their offers and now have a decision to make. Fair enough. Most likely to United now, unless he truly is going to turn down the extra cash to play for Pep & City.
The reported figure was 260,000? From City's side.

And that is only the wages. I believed someone mentioned a huge sum apart from the 35m transfer fee, which was non-inclusive of the agent fees and other add-ons. It's daylight robbery.

Difference right now is, City WITHDREW their offer. Sanchez went back on his word with Guardiola, using United's offer as leverage for more money. City's immediate response was "bye".

He is a bellend I don't know anyone who likes him seriously. Thinks he is the dogs bollocks.
Never met the guy but if he speaks to people in person like he does to others in that group then it's a mystery how he's out of hospital long enough to get to games.

What did you say in the end?

Nothing offensive, I simply questioned his responses to a few other people in the comments, he was very dismissive of their opinions and views in such a rude manner despite the fact that they were actually very valid points. they concerned the issue of him posting personal information and needless, potentially upsetting details of David silva's situation before he made it public himself. I simply backed up other people's opinions that it wasn't something he needed to, or should be sharing just to make a name for himself out of it and he shouod respect Silva's privacy. He seemed to lack the intellect to have a discussion without insults, instantly turned it into insults a 6 year old would probably admit werent his best insults and needlessly played the I'm a bigger blue than you card despite the fact that I go to near enough every game. I didn't bother responding.

The reported figure was 260,000? From City's side.

And that is only the wages. I believed someone mentioned a huge sum apart from the 35m transfer fee, which was non-inclusive of the agent fees and other add-ons. It's daylight robbery.

Difference right now is, City WITHDREW their offer. Sanchez went back on his word with Guardiola, using United's offer as leverage for more money. City's immediate response was "bye".

Thanks for the info, I did not know City withdrew the offer. When did that happen?

Just letting the world know he’s gone for the money.

Game over

—————-End Thread ————-
That is the usual wannabe ITK mo, take a punt on something that has been widely reported, if it comes off than “look at me” and if it doesn’t then you just say nowt. So you are PROBABLY right, but not cos you know anything other than what’s reported

Are we even in for him? I don't know, but reading between the lines I think we regard him as over-valued by both Arsenal and his agent.
no idea and TBH I couldn't care less anymore. Was well up for him arriving in summer but its just taking the piss now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.