Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micky Tarian and £30m and then pay Sanchez £400k a week. And we're ruining football.

Hope Pogba has one of those best paid player clauses. And Ibra. And Lukaku.

Think it’s £35m + £5m agent fee + Micky and £350k per week wages...

Let's get it right what has he dragged arsenal too in his time there? Arsenal and utd at a similar level so its not gonna cause us big problems probably puts utd 4 or 5 points closer to us that's it. Where as we can go out in the summer and get a younger less greedier hungrier forward who won't demand to be the best paid player at the club. Disappointed a little but that's another massive ego going into the rag dressing room and as the highest paid player I wonder how that's goons sit with pogba,lukaku,martial, zlatan

Rags have the basis of a very good side once they get a proper manager. Not going to lie, I'm gutted he's gone there.

Do you believe any of that Karen or just a way of dealing with it?
i wanted him but i mean every word,he cannot demand more money than the current team,a lot more,if he wnted to play for pep he would have accepted our terms he agreed to in the summer,he demanded more now and that is not on,he'll go where the money is and that makes him a mercanary,very disappointed in him

City have pulled out, that's the end of the transfer forum for most posters this January, can't see many hanging a round the 'JFE' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.