Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they going to start lining the streets again letting off flares at the first sighting of the team bus ?

lol......we all know how that one worked out the last time.

Yeah they won the league didn't they?

My mistake, I was thinking you were talking about 28 years ago.

That bloke is a knobhead.

If you can, check his video from the Capital One Cup Final, just before the penalties he's there, confident as fk, saying 'We all know what happens with us and penalties' or somegthing similar, then his reactions to the penalties being taken is gold.

He's also a homophobe. Surprisingly videos of him using slurs have mysteriously disappeared subject to 'copyright' claims...

Hahaha just saw Klopps interview on nbc after the game. He dropped the f-bomb and was surprised that you can’t say that on American tv ;)
I’ll try and find a link

We celebrated the win over Utd because it was a derby. You celebrated the win over us because it made you feel relevant and that's why it was pathetic....

We celebrated our win as noone else has managed to beat you this season! You're just beng a sore loser mate.Sometimes you got to put your hands up and say the better team won on the day. 3 points was massive for us! As for you guys don't be too downhearted,you are still 12 points clear! You will probably twat Newcastle

Is there a more loathsome individual plying their trade in the PL these days than that shitehawk Firmino. I thought, with the innumerable candidates among the Swamp Donkeys - Jesse Weasel scores a lot of points in this competition - and the dreadful persona on a football field of Fabregarse, I would have some difficulty awarding the 2018 FCofY award. But no! There will have to be some wholly shocking and unpleasant episodes if anyone is to wrestle the title away from the aforementioned.
I agree there is something very unplesent about him and his selebrations

We celebrated our win as noone else has managed to beat you this season! You're just beng a sore loser mate.Sometimes you got to put your hands up and say the better team won on the day. 3 points was massive for us! As for you guys don't be too downhearted,you are still 12 points clear! You will probably twat Newcastle

You've given me no reason to believe you're a WUM so I'll reply on the assumption you're not.

No supporter likes to see their team lose and when fans don't display the Corinthian spirit in defeat the victor might feel justified in reaching for the sore loser button, but you're Liverpool mate, and not the mighty Liverpool of the 70's and 80's with its glorious istry coming out of every orifice, but an arrogant, clannish, bunch of deluded, self entitled no-hopers, whose ex players stink up the media, whose relentless, vindictive campaign against Sterling shows the real face of the happy go lucky scouser, and when I think about your club the only thought I have is mild amusement at your continuing irrelevance.

You've given me no reason to believe you're a WUM so I'll reply on the assumption you're not.

No supporter likes to see their team lose and when fans don't display the Corinthian spirit in defeat the victor might feel justified in reaching for the sore loser button, but you're Liverpool mate, and not the mighty Liverpool of the 70's and 80's with its glorious istry coming out of every orifice, but an arrogant, clannish, bunch of deluded, self entitled no-hopers, whose ex players stink up the media, whose relentless, vindictive campaign against Sterling shows the real face of the happy go lucky scouser, and when I think about your club the only thought I have is mild amusement at your continuing irrelevance.

such intelligent & reasonable comments. Who is the real WUM here?

They wouldn't have any history at all without the Moores family's financial doping. They won nothing before the money came rolling in, whereas we earned all ours*

* until recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.