Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bloke is a knobhead.

If you can, check his video from the Capital One Cup Final, just before the penalties he's there, confident as fk, saying 'We all know what happens with us and penalties' or somegthing similar, then his reactions to the penalties being taken is gold.

Loved that video. He was giddy as fuck before the penalties started. We’ve inflicted some pain on his little heart over the past few seasons. Winning the league in 2014 and then the league cup final in 2016. Fucking ugly twat.

No we didn't.

There was no subtlety from those cheeky scousers a couple of seasons back...

Funny how "money grabbing bastards" like us are such sore losers. The relentless shit those Liverpudlian f**kers hurl at Sterling is really just their world famous scouse wit, we probably don't get it coz we're small and have no istry.

Do Southampton waste so much energy booing all their ex players the dippers have tapped up?

such intelligent & reasonable comments. Who is the real WUM here?

Intelligent and reasonable or just payback for the Mane sending off?

Oh! I've a bunch of these dug up from a landfill, maybe you could find some use for them?...

article-0-0F3F8CD500000578-787_468x327.jpg

No worries, it's just the worm turning, typical of a no isty, small time club, that got lucky with filthy Arab money and now infected with entitlement disease. Go copy and paste this over at RAWK and send them my love.

Do Southampton waste so much energy booing all their ex players the dippers have tapped up?

No they don't and what is unique about Sterling is how he was booed for a long time by fans of other clubs, clubs that have no connection whatsoever with Liverpool. The scouse infested media made Sterling not just a Liverpool hate figure but a football hate figure, the embodiment of football greed, swapping history for filthy lucre.

Intelligent and reasonable or just payback for the Mane sending off?

Oh! I've a bunch of these dug up from a landfill, maybe you could find some use for them?...

article-0-0F3F8CD500000578-787_468x327.jpg

No worries, it's just the worm turning, typical of a no isty, small time club, that got lucky with filthy Arab money and now infected with entitlement disease. Go copy and paste this over at RAWK and send them my love.

yeah, let's just see if Firmino gets banned for the Holgate incident after he scored the game-changing goal against us. Would sum them up.

They wouldn't have any history at all without the Moores family's financial doping. They won nothing before the money came rolling in, whereas we earned all ours*

* until recently

Spot on.

No sugar daddies in their history, just local scallywags happy to play for the shirt and paid in bread and dripping.

Last edited:
such intelligent & reasonable comments. Who is the real WUM here?

Why don't you just fuck off back to that shithole you call home.
You beat us ..wow.. still 15 points behind and no nearer to winning the league than you have been since you won it in 2014 eh.
I can understand why the rags hate you so much...but you have your histree eh la.

Such a salty thread.

Your probably the 9th club Liverpool fans look for on the fixture list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.