Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of mutual back slapping, as if we have got a good result with the Sanchez transfer.

A top quality PL player going to our local rivals when he looked nailed on to us.

I am struggling to celebrate.

Everyone laughs at Castles but I have to say this guy is just as bad. He is the Spanish football correspondent for the biggest sports network in the country. Jeez.

Aguero is massively on the decline and offers this team nothing in big games. Sane and Sterling aren't at the level Sanchez is and Bernardo is a mile off being the player he was at Monaco.

But but he is only 29!

Sanchez better than Sterling? Hahaha. You made me laugh.

Aguero is massively on the decline and offers this team nothing in big games. Sane and Sterling aren't at the level Sanchez is and Bernardo is a mile off being the player he was at Monaco.
Fuck off with that shit, people have been writing Aguero's obituary for years and he just keeps banging them in. As for Sane and Sterling (and Jesus was the 4th) not being at Sanchez's level, again, fuck off, absolutely no chance. Sanchez has been utterly wank this season, if anyone is "massively on the decline", it's him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.