Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you could have said that about Pogba on £300k.

Yes, true, and I think maybe pogba has had/will have exactly that effect when the next mega-signings come to the uk or come to renew (and im including Sanchez in that as the first in that bracket since the last window I guess)

Yes he's right that players signed for us for the money. But As far as I am aware none behave like Sanchez has. City had agreed terms with him in the summer . He's now gone back on that and is publically tarting himself to the highest bidder. Its sheer greed!
I think there is an element of greed yes, which leaves a bad taste if indeed he had agreed with us to come. Personally I wouldn't want him earning more than de bruyne or Silva however the numbers involved in all these players salaries plus the extra stuff added on means they all live in a weird parallel universe of obscene money weather it's £200,000 or £350,000 a week. I guess at any club there will always be a player on the most money, then a hierarchy behind that as in any company. It's a player coming in midway through a record breaking season and being catapulted above the players that got us into the position we are in now that would concern me.

Hart, Kompany and Zabaletta?
You can add quite a few more, Silva, Aguero, Toure, they came to us to win stuff, and they did, obviously the money is good too, but those players have also shown loyalty to the club.

I also think the newer signings have come to win trophies, and not just for the money, and when you hear the scouse tw@ts singing "one greedy bastard" at Sterling, you can only smile, he came to improve his game under Pep, and has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.