Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez agrees a deal outlined last summer. States strongly we are his choice. January comes around and we may need him due to injury....he being greedy instructs his agent to give united positive signs of a deal being made. Sanchez instigated this so dont fool yourself in thinking united just made an offer...they were given signs from sanchez and his camp

We have a healthy lead at the top of the table, players under Pep who have busted a gut to get us this far already in all competitions. Example - Delph. A player most thought was probably likely to leave has shown his desire and commitment to want to continue playing not only for our club but for the manager

And this greedy twat thinks he can demand the most wage, get his agent a massive pay day, and then waltz into the dressing room and then pick up some medals

Fuck right of Sanchez

And well done our club and making it known by releasing that statement.

I like this response.

You sure about that? Sanchez played 41 games for Barca in his debut season (Guardiola's last as manager) and scored 15 goals. Despite a season punctuated with injuries, upon further research I see he played in 25 La Liga games, starting 20 of them. He also started 4 CL games, 6 in the Copa del Rey, and the first leg of the Supercopa against Real Madrid. So that's 31 starts, not 4. In short, you're talking utter bollocks.
ON LAST WEEKS SUNDAY SUPPLEMENT.

We play with 3 forwards every game, which is currently some combination of Sane, Sterling, Aguero & Jesus. Then we'd have one on the bench, meaning we need 4 per game. Over a season we would expect to play around 60 games. That's 240 forward squad slots over a full season. Forwards will rarely have more than 45 appearances in a season so 5 is the minimum you need when you start with 3 as there will always be injuries, loss of form, tiredness and the need for specific players to meet individual tactical requirements.
Indeed. Looking at this, I actually think City saw how much progression Brahim has made and saw Jesus would be back for the CL round of 16 (home game at worst) and that Bernardo was making progress and decided it wasn't worth the risk to squad togetherness.

If Chelsea are in for him I hope the rags wrap up the deal quick. Chelsea a much bigger threat to us now and in the future.

Songs for sanchez when he next plays against us-
One greedy bastard there' just one greedy bastard....
Your only there for the money only there for the money....
He' s second in the league hes second in the league Alex I sanchez is second in the league....
I get my harm!

Amended:

One greedy bastard there' just one greedy bastard....
Your only there for the money only there for the money....
He' s sixth in the league hes sixth in the league Alex I sanchez is sixth in the league....

That's better

Sanchez agrees a deal outlined last summer. States strongly we are his choice. January comes around and we may need him due to injury....he being greedy instructs his agent to give united positive signs of a deal being made. Sanchez instigated this so dont fool yourself in thinking united just made an offer...they were given signs from sanchez and his camp

We have a healthy lead at the top of the table, players under Pep who have busted a gut to get us this far already in all competitions. Example - Delph. A player most thought was probably likely to leave has shown his desire and commitment to want to continue playing not only for our club but for the manager

And this greedy twat thinks he can demand the most wage, get his agent a massive pay day, and then waltz into the dressing room and then pick up some medals

Fuck right of Sanchez

And well done our club and making it known by releasing that statement.

He’d have cost us much more than money.

Well out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.