Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose if you are a fan you don’t really give a fuck about the wages/costs especially when you are languishing behind. I envisage a tit for tat welcome to Manchester poster with this if it comes off!

As long as we sign some reinforcements then we have to live with it. It will be a very risky strategy to not do as we look threadbare currently.

Banding around the "moral highground" is a bit daft. Morals and Football? Nah.

Bearing in mind what we paid Yaya. He came for the money. He did a great job. Robinho came for the money and didn't.

Bearing in mind what we paid Yaya. He came for the money. He did a great job. Robinho came for the money and didn't.

Exactly.

Some people on here are doing the same 'moral standpoint' argument that other fans did to us over the past decade.

Romantic, however not quite true...

We should rub a signing in the faces of the scum in this window, including that naughty boy video extras mug, just to let them know it was never about the money...

We are definitely short, regardless of position....

Who to get then??

Our days of being bent over and signing mercenaries are long gone,over in Stretford its only just begun.

They are more than welcome to him and his agent.

I wanted Sanchez as I feel he would have a catalystic affect on possibly winning all four trophies available. He's a player who would of enhanced the squad for sure.

However, it would certainly seem that his agent has renaged on on him joining us, changing the goal posts when united came knocking to gazump us. I admire our board for sticking to their principles on not getting involved in an auction for the reputed money involved in fees and salary.

I'm very happy with the way Pep is recruiting young players with hunger and desire to improve themselves and the club.
I think we have good equalibrium and harmony throughout the squad, but I feel that signing Sanchez and paying him what he(obviously) wants will cause animosity and jealousy amongst the other players.

Last edited:
Exactly.

Some people on here are doing the same 'moral standpoint' argument that other fans did to us over the past decade.

It's not a moral standpoint at all. It's a wise business philosophy. Don't let anyone fuck you over because others will try too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.