Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it has stalled because Raiola wants Mikkis contract paying up,surely the rags would just pay it.
What is it,£5m...£7m ?
No way they would risk this falling apart over a few mill.
Wonder why the rags just don't pay the arses what they want and not complicate things with players swaps,then just sell mikiwhatsit,i so hoping he refuses to go to london

so whats the deal now - old toilet not able to finalize the deal as wished?[/QUOTE
If it has stalled because Raiola wants Mikkis contract paying up,surely the rags would just pay it.
What is it,£5m...£7m ?
No way they would risk this falling apart over a few mill.

A report earlier said something like he did not regard Arsenal as a higher grade enough club to move to.

Persuading him might be the issue when he knows he has control over the whole deal.

He is in as good a bargaining position as Sanchez's agent when you think about it.

Why would he just accept any old offer?

He will rightly expect the Earth to do United's bidding as they are basically regarding him as a flop that they are using to get their prize.

Just like if we offered Mangala. He would know the power he now held. He would not go unless he got something good out of it. Why would he?

Last edited:
Maybe we should offer Arsenal a bit more than £20 million and tell them to divvy the extra up between Sanchez and his agent, while sticking to our original contract offer. That might interest them (Arse, Sanchez, and his agent)
Reading between the lines I don't think the fee is the issue and another £10mill isn't a problem
I think it's the personal terms which we won't match and now suggests that the deal for us as some have been saying is dead

Reading between the lines I don't think the fee is the issue and another £10mill isn't a problem
I think it's the personal terms which we won't match and now suggests that the deal for us as some have been saying is dead

Yeah, if it was Arsenal wanting an extra £10 million I think we'd pay up as the asking price has always been fluid and open to negotiation but that was kind of my point - if United are fucking about and offering them a player they don't want, offer Arse a quick resolution in the form of £30 million cash instead of £20 million and ask them to give Sanchez and his agent the £10 million - call it a loyalty bonus or something (stupid I know). That way, the extra money hasn't come straight from us, we don't upset our best players, and everyone can move on.

Just accept it, you will feel better for it, I do.

lol i stopped being arsed about this deal last week mate! i just think someone was playing silly beggers and assumed that city would just pay up and its backfired on them and now its a problem as sanchez doesnt really want the rags and mikitakka doesnt want the arsenal and the rags really dont want to pay £35m and £400,000 a week!

You say he'll leave a legend and then call him a bad apple. And you call me stupid? And you're proof for all this 'behaviour' is? The Sun, SkySportsNews, MUEN? Look how the other younger players look up to him in the training vids etc on the Website. And why would Pep offer him a new deal for this season? That's more of a true indication to me. I cringe at so called fans being drawn in by the media bullshit that surrounds our club and has done since the takeover. Anyway you can piss off because you called me stupid ;-)
Some people take it all in like dustbins mate -- take no notice.

Offer is still on the table from us, more likely the rags thought they could push up our offer and are now panicking as their bluff as been called.
I have understood it so that we have pulled out of the deal. Surely that means our offer is no longer on the table?

If he's on 150k per week that's 7.2m per year.
Got 2 and a half years left?
You're talking nearly 20m!!
Surel the red mardarses aren't that stupid?

Sorry mate,I meant per year......dint know how long he's got left.
That would still be better than £35m and the player,which is what the agreed deal was rumoured to be originally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.