Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why the rags just don't pay the arses what they want and not complicate things with players swaps,then just sell mikiwhatsit,i so hoping he refuses to go to london

My guess is that they need Miki's wages off the book first. They may have "already" re-allocated big nose+miki's wages to Sanchez.

Otherwise manu could get into trouble with that new FA wages rule that no more than 7% pay increase overall over previous year. This would be an issue especially if they are intending on bringing in someone like Griezmann next season - apparently, he is asking manu for £400k/week. Maybe fake Ronaldo too.

Sorry, was not being dismissive. It is a huge thread to follow. But we knew from around Friday that this was the problem and almost certainly have upped the bid from £20 million a little if that was the issue. Wenger also said at the weekend that it was up to Sanchez to choose between us and United indicating the fees to Arsenal were not going to stop anything.
Yeah I know that but I was still thinking yesterday with the club statement which was worded to leave the door open for Sanchez to come to us we may have still had a chance of pushing it through....after seeing the tweet about a straight swap for Mickitarian I now think we are well and truly out of the race and Sanchez has agreed as many have been saying better terms with the Rags....and it's Arsenal and Mickitarian who are holding the deal to the rags up

Mickeywotshisface`s agent now holding up the deal. He`s intimating that the wages on offer from Arsenal are not enough. This will end up with the Rags subsidising his wages. To summarise:
Sanchez`s agent has had the Rags pants down and now Mickeywotshisface`s agent is going to give them a good bumming.

You might find it funny but it is a huge part of why we are where we are. Surely that is obvious in how we play when things go against us. That earns more points over a season than any star ego does.

Sorry mate... what you said was bang on. Its just how you wrote it!
I hope you don't talk like that in real life. You did sound like a cross between the Dad in Modern family and David Brent ha!

1. I think we have come out of this looking class. Principled, desicive, composed. A perfectly well run outfit.
2. We are top of the league by a distance (it's been done in for a month really) and we are still in ALL of the cups so I don't know where you are coming from.
Or were you being sarcastic?
or perhaps a pitiful lying loser.

Loads of rags -- snakes all of 'em, how can anyone be so small minded, they embarrass themselves. Re Sanchez: There seems to be a hold up involving Mkhitaryan agreeing to the deal,: Conte says he doesn't know anything.

Conte could be lying, never trust a man with a weave so perfect ;-)

Hope mickeyterapin or whatever he is called, kyboshes the deal to piss Jose off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.