Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the statement mate?

The door still open thing was in the briefed City statement from the Evening News last night.

Probably about 100 pages back!

Stuart Brennan.

He says 'City, who would not go over their £20 m bid, have left the door open to Sanchez - who had indicated he was desperate to join up with Pep'

It adds that they expect him to take the money though.

But as you can see they basically told him - take the deal we offered and come ask to join us on those terms and we will think about it!

Dont need Sanchez IF Jesus only a couple of weeks from coming back from injury, even if it is a month before back to full fitness. We have played some of the best football I have ever witnessed and with the right players back I am sure it wont be long before we get back on track. Sanchez is a good player and I have to say he would have been brilliant for us. As people have stated he had already agreed a deal and I believe that this transfer saga has been instigated by Wenger not wanting to sell to us "again". If Sanchez goes to the rags I will be disappointed of course, just as I will be disappointed if any decent player joins them. For me the rags are getting desperate and think they are getting one over us when in fact all they are doing is affirming what we already know they are chequebook management.
Well said, (written).

If it's a straight swap deal can't we offer a player with similar footballing ability to Mickytaryany like Mangala or Hart?

Sadly I fear that the Gabriel Jesus injury update was simply a bluff to try and persuade Wenger to think again about the transfer fee. My gut feeling is that Jesus won't resume full match action before April.

Could do with Tolmie telling us he has heard that we are negotiating quietly for someone else good. Cue video guessing games. That would calm everyone down.

Looks like there will always be two positions on this - one (that I take) that we have done the right thing for the team given how they are together and do not need any disruption for those who come in if we outbid the universe because we can.

Or that we should stop United buying every good player and have a staff of 999 players and a wage bill of a small country and all would be well.

Until we tried to play all 999 of them in the same team.

We always should care about OUR team not who might strengthen another because we cannot have everyone.

Trust the manager to know what he is doing. Surely he has earned that

No offense to Tolmie but the videos and so-called info I won't take to strongly as proven in the last few transfer windows. Still entertaining though all in good fun!

When was the last transfer in the prem league that involved just a swop of players without any cash changing hands? I cant remember if this has ever been done!!!!!

Sadly I fear that the Gabriel Jesus injury update was simply a bluff to try and persuade Wenger to think again about the transfer fee. My gut feeling is that Jesus won't resume full match action before April.
I've got £1000 says he plays before the end of February.

When was the last transfer in the prem league that involved just a swop of players without any cash changing hands? I cant remember if this has ever been done!!!!!
It's never done, as the agents don't make anything out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.