Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The door still open thing was in the briefed City statement from the Evening News last night.

Probably about 100 pages back!

Stuart Brennan.

He says 'City, who would not go over their £20 m bid, have left the door open to Sanchez - who had indicated he was desperate to join up with Pep'

It adds that they expect him to take the money though.

But as you can see they basically told him - take the deal we offered and come ask to join us on those terms and we will think about it!
Can't find any official statement of our position -

Dont need Sanchez IF Jesus only a couple of weeks from coming back from injury, even if it is a month before back to full fitness. We have played some of the best football I have ever witnessed and with the right players back I am sure it wont be long before we get back on track. Sanchez is a good player and I have to say he would have been brilliant for us. As people have stated he had already agreed a deal and I believe that this transfer saga has been instigated by Wenger not wanting to sell to us "again". If Sanchez goes to the rags I will be disappointed of course, just as I will be disappointed if any decent player joins them. For me the rags are getting desperate and think they are getting one over us when in fact all they are doing is affirming what we already know they are chequebook management.
How is Wenger to blame in any of this. It's all about Sanchez and his agent trying to be too clever for their own good.

Can't find any official statement of our position -

It was posted on here late(ish) last night if you look back far enough and the page has not been deleted in the mass tidy ups that keep happening.

It was discussed for several pages immediately after so should be findable.

How is Wenger to blame in any of this. It's all about Sanchez and his agent trying to be too clever for their own good.
Because Wenger must have given permission for Sanchez to speak to the Rags and it was his lack of action in the summer which saw the deal at that time collapse. Not saying Sanchez blameless. Only my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.