Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was annoyed about this on sunday, but I'm over it now.

He has made his bed, he can lie in it. If he doesn't want to join a team on the verge of greatness, playing liquid football with the best manager in the game just for a few extra bob then that's up to him.

He can always join the chinese league in 3 seasons time and earn almost double what United will pay, he is going to be absolutely minted either way.

I hope he doesn't start throwing his arms about crying like a little soft **** when he is chasing lost causes on his own and can't get a touch of the ball in the Derby at the Etihad in April. I hope he enjoys playing in a team that don't press and sit behind the ball every time they face a good side in the premier league. I hope he enjoys the defensive side of the game more than the attacking side because he will be doing a lot of it. He has simply made his bed and the little prick can lie in it.

On to the next targets.

Wonder what would happen if Sanchez makes an apology call to Pep for his behaviour- would he forgive and sign him??

ey Pepino is me Dirty Sánchez,
I juz call to say i’s lov yors, izer been bad boz, pleasey pleasey senor sign for mes iz ready to playz.
Zee dirty rags not’a givz zee breetish passyportz forz me familz.
I so sorryz senor I playz forz youz freee whor youz say Peppi boys.

FECK OFF!

ey Pepino is me Dirty Sánchez,
I juz call to say i’s lov yors, izer been bad boz, pleasey pleasey senor sign for mes iz ready to playz.
Zee dirty rags not’a givz zee breetish passyportz forz me familz.
I so sorryz senor I playz forz youz freee whor youz say Peppi boys.

FECK OFF!
Haha

The move to the Rags is off. Apparently Sanchez has failed the test..............His PSV test.

imgres
600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.