Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its started Blues.....the excuses are now being printed and uploaded regarding this saga and why sanchez snubbed us !!!!

The rag pr machine is going into overload

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...y-Pep-Guardiola-Man-Utd-Arsenal-Transfer-News

We just need to make sure that our statement that was released way before these pathetic attempts is still kept in the social media circle.

According to that rag C.unt Robson of the MUEN Sanchez had doubts he would get much game time at City.
As you say rag propaganda machine in full spin

He will be another Tevez for them.
He could have done the same for us (apart from his little golfing holiday!).
We all know just how influential & important Tevez was when he joined us.
I agree we are now on a different level but players of the type like Tevez & Sanchez
will always make a significant difference to any team.
I am seriously disappointed we have missed out on him.
I understand we had to take a stance, but likes of Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern Munich, rags etc
never 'take a stance' and it doesn't seem to do them much harm.
And to lose him to the rags at the death - now that is a choker.

There's a difference between losing someone and telling them to fuckoff.

Its started Blues.....the excuses are now being printed and uploaded regarding this saga and why sanchez snubbed us !!!!

The rag pr machine is going into overload

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...y-Pep-Guardiola-Man-Utd-Arsenal-Transfer-News

We just need to make sure that our statement that was released way before these pathetic attempts is still kept in the social media circle.

sport-preview-pep-guardiola-and-alexis-sanchez.jpg

nintchdbpict000289788048.jpg

k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.