Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be another Tevez for them.
He could have done the same for us (apart from his little golfing holiday!).
We all know just how influential & important Tevez was when he joined us.
I agree we are now on a different level but players of the type like Tevez & Sanchez
will always make a significant difference to any team.
I am seriously disappointed we have missed out on him.
I understand we had to take a stance, but likes of Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern Munich, rags etc
never 'take a stance' and it doesn't seem to do them much harm.
And to lose him to the rags at the death - now that is a choker.

A small part of me thinks like you, but the bigger part thinks that City are right in taking a firm line based on their principles.
Put it this way: in the whole murky saga, there are 3 parties. 1 has acted honourably. 1 has acted like a scrote. And 1 is opportunistic who is prepared to ignore principles and throw money at a mercenary.
It's down to each of us to decide in which direction our moral compass points.

This may have been mentioned but Mikey Tarian cost the Rags 30 mill. He could be sold for the same amount. If so Mikey would be entitled to 10% ,i.e. 3mill minimum, his agent would also want a nice wedge. So we are expected to believe that the Rags will pay 25-30 mill to Arse, 20 mill to Sanchez, 10 mill to his agent and lose 30 mill on Mikey. All this is without the stupid wages that Sanchez wants. Presumably someone thinks that is a clever deal !

This may have been mentioned but Mikey Tarian cost the Rags 30 mill. He could be sold for the same amount. If so Mikey would be entitled to 10% ,i.e. 3mill minimum, his agent would also want a nice wedge. So we are expected to believe that the Rags will pay 25-30 mill to Arse, 20 mill to Sanchez, 10 mill to his agent and lose 30 mill on Mikey. All this is without the stupid wages that Sanchez wants. Presumably someone thinks that is a clever deal !

Don't think they want to give arsenal anything more like we give you 30m you give us 30m

I cant believe this is still going on, and could still break down yet. Would be funny as fuck if he just stayed at Arsenal.

If the rag move breaks down and he comes back to us with our original deal, would you want him?

As much as I appreciate the stance taken by the club, I don't want to see a motivated and hungry Sanchez signing for United. Even worse, he will start next season after a good rest while all our players will play in the World Cup.

Agreed, we will need an elite striker to replace Aguero in the near future. Maybe, the World Cup produces a new star and we can get him.

Well, forgetting the World Cup as signing players on the strength of that is a disaster, I have never understood the idea of replacing Aguero, one of the best strikers of all time, with Sanchez, who isn't one.

Sanchez is an ageing forward/wide player not a long term striker replacement for Aguero.

I cant believe this is still going on, and could still break down yet. Would be funny as fuck if he just stayed at Arsenal.

If the rag move breaks down and he comes back to us with our original deal, would you want him?

Yes but would United loose face over money prob not

Sanchez could state he wants to play for Pep and he has instructed his agent and that all this shite was through his agent getting greedy.

Pep could say all is forgiven you can come and sit on our bench and watch the greatest forward line he has ever seen.

Or in reality he can just go and fuck off to the Rags realizing what a fuck up he has made
Paragraph 3 please with the rags being bummed by both agents & Arsenal.

Can't believe this is still going on, according to Wenger and then Sky this was supposed to have been announced 2 days ago! If it's not wrapped up by Friday, do Arsenal select him in their squad for their game against Palace on Saturday? With Walcott seemingly gone they must be running out of players soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.