Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I will say is that 9mins were at odds with the rest of the game which was very even to be fair, we enjoyed more possession and more of it in the final 3rd but you looked hungrier and more mobile when you did get there. I was disappointed with the lack of movement from our front 3, KDB was having a great game for me they just weren't making the runs for him. Sterling went in his shell early on due to the crowd, Aguero went missing for most of the game, Sané tried to be fair but didn't drag the game by the scruff of the neck exactly to show the other 2 how it's done.

The first game was fairly even before Mane's Red to be fair.

You are clearly a class above everyone this season, and I don't begrudge you winning the title.

Here's to a fair challenge from us next year hopefully if we can get a proper goalie (haha, yes I know :) ). Its' funny I haven't been as upset as most about Coutinho leaving. We will lose that magic, but we'll gain in workrate and pace. The test might be against small minded, attrition type park-the-bus teams that play scared like the rags.

Too bad they got a legit match-winner now, I'd have wanted to finish above them.

@SpionBob when did you lot change your tracksuits ?

YNWA - can you get anymore pathetic ??

Thought you were Liverpool FC not Song From a Musical FC !

You are clearly a class above everyone this season, and I don't begrudge you winning the title.

Here's to a fair challenge from us next year hopefully if we can get a proper goalie (haha, yes I know :) ). Its' funny I haven't been as upset as most about Coutinho leaving. We will lose that magic, but we'll gain in workrate and pace. The test might be against small minded, attrition type park-the-bus teams that play scared like the rags.

Too bad they got a legit match-winner now, I'd have wanted to finish above them.
Another one, at least you posted a few posts pre-match. Prior to that you hadn’t posted since late August 2017. Fuck me you’re all coming out of the woodwork.

It wasn’t. Liverpool had the better of the first 10 minutes or so. For the next half hour City were the better team, went 1-0 up and could have made it 2 or 3. Mane was sent off after about 40 minutes.

Leave it to rawk to re-write history. Judging from your earlier posts, you’re better than that.

What was the outcome of the FA Holgate racism investigation?
Hahaha Shit celebration this..
tumblr_ov5oj5QlaY1tf8a5ao1_400.gif

@SpionBob when did you lot change your tracksuits ?

YNWA - can you get anymore pathetic ??

Thought you were Liverpool FC not Song From a Musical FC !
Its branding you see. YNWA =You'll Never Walk Alone=Liverpool Football Club. You'll understand when City become as well known worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.