Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, get Blue tinted specs off. If Manchester United bid for a player, their head will be turned. Most people on here, if they were pro footballers, would do the same. With Mourinho in charge you're guaranteed trophies. You're playing in front of 75,000 most weeks, with a passionate and knowledgeable fanbase. They're the biggest club team in the world. You get to meet legends of the game every week, with the likes of Charlton, Law, Ferguson, Giggs, Best and Crerrand in attendance at all games.

Hey, get Blue tinted specs off. If Manchester United bid for a player, their head will be turned. Most people on here, if they were pro footballers, would do the same. With Mourinho in charge you're guaranteed trophies. You're playing in front of 75,000 most weeks, with a passionate and knowledgeable fanbase. They're the biggest club team in the world. You get to meet legends of the game every week, with the likes of Charlton, Law, Ferguson, Giggs, Best and Crerrand in attendance at all games.

Only missed - also good for the older player as the football can send him to sleep for a nap.

"Manchester City, the word is he (Alexis Sanchez) would still prefer to play for them. But when you look at these figures, they are eye-watering and they go a long way to explaining why Alexis Sanchez is going to play for Manchester United." - @sistoney67 on @5liveSport

hope the rags never take to him knowing that

"Manchester City, the word is he (Alexis Sanchez) would still prefer to play for them. But when you look at these figures, they are eye-watering and they go a long way to explaining why Alexis Sanchez is going to play for Manchester United." - @sistoney67 on @5liveSport

The narrative will change, it will be denied and never mentioned again in the press

I agree with you.

For clarity, I would never suggest City buy players just to stop a rival getting them but it can be or bonus or not depending outcomes. We didn't sign Hazard but I suspect if we had been able to, we would have benefited at Chelsea's expense.

I'm certainly not panicing but I am disappointed in how this has panned out; that view may change at some point with the benefit of hindsight. I would not want to be doing this deal on the terms Manure are.

It is true when you look at individual players but our overall strategy has been good, we just need to start winning trophies regularly from this season onwards. Chelsea have won lots despite yo-yo seasons. Lukaku, De Bruyne and Salah have all been allowed to leave. And Costa. But while others have profited they still won the league last season.

Not many leave City and do better elsewhere. Some purchases have flopped but again we have done pretty well. No Di Maria or Torres or Pogba fuck ups so far.

PSG went balls deep for Neymar and have seen how selfish he is and he will likely leave in the summer. Unless he is the star player he is not interested. We could have tried that deal and fucked the team dynamic up. We have to trust our hierarchy they made big calls at Barca but set up a successful dynesty with players that are still there contributing now.

Ederson, Stones, Mendy, Foden, Diaz, Sane, Sterling, Jesus, Bernardo... no reason they do not do the same for us. Short term we are still good. Long term we are still good.

I would have loved Sanchez but when he wants more than De Bruyne earns and is 29 and having an average season I think we have made the right call.

See who is available in the summer. For me there are other positions we need to strengthen and this season we have managed incredibly well with a mix of young and more senior players. Long may it continue.

Hilarious that this is still coming out at the 11th hour.

And Booby Charlton can get you tickets to any event...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.