Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should put an offer in for Mikki ,even though we don't want him .He would then stall on an Arsenal move . Drag it out for a few days and then drop our interest in him .

That's the worst idea if we went along with it. The rags would pay us 35m to take Mikkitaryeon off them because it will seriously weaken us.

We should put an offer in for Mikki ,even though we don't want him .He would then stall on an Arsenal move . Drag it out for a few days and then drop our interest in him .

Utd won't deal with us while his playing future determines whether Sanchez comes to them or not.

Its only Wenger's weakness that will allow this deal to go ahead.

Remember this is a board that will not ensure that Wenger's decision is not scuppered.

A stronger manager would make him see out his contract.

If Sanchez was at Liverpool or Chelsea he would not be moving this window to Manure.

Will never happen. Because the club values itself being trustworthy when dealing with players over "fucking over united". Doing something like that to Mkhi will fuck us down the line when negotiating with players.

Any more inside info as you seem to know more than most? Like I said he had the chance to go to a team he has spent time at before, in e league where he will win it, play and compete for other trophies. He would also have a stint in the champions league. As a 20 year old should he have thrown that away to play at a poor Southampton team where nothing at all is guaranteed. He is 20 time is very much on his side.
Actually it's fairly common knowledge, but anyway. Football is all about opinion and you are entitled to yours. You might think a move to Celtic over Southampton is a step up development-wise, personally I disagree, that doesn't make me right. I would however, point out though that Virgil van Dijk only got his "big move" due to his performances at that very same "poor Southampton team" and not through his 2 Scottish Championships and 1 Scottish Cup from his time playing for Celtic and I would question if his CL experience was any factor in the transfer fee

i sure do hope we somehow make arsenal pay for cocking up this transfer, this was a simple deals done transfer last summer and they well and truly fucked it up.

Arsenal should wait till Monday, who knows if Cavani got an injury or decided to go elsewhere PSG might entertain a bid!

i sure do hope we somehow make arsenal pay for cocking up this transfer, this was a simple deals done transfer last summer and they well and truly fucked it up.
Cost me over £600 that bitter Mr Burns looking mother fucker. Deal would've been done if he wasn't there .

Other than feeling sympathy for the odd couple of decent Arsenal fans, hope that club goes right down the shitter in the next few years.

He's 20 not 35, he should be trying to improve in the premier league not coasting up in Scotland, i understand the argument about the CL but they just get smashed 9/10 times in that without him able to have any influence on the game.
Saints would have least shown he's willing to learn, personally think his ego has been inflated by having smoke blown up his arse up there. Hopefully he'll come back down next season and try and develop either under Pep or at another PL side.

But people are talking like he is throwing his career away by being at Celtic at the age of 20. Don't see it, if he goes there permanently then maybe but when you are successful somewhere, comfortable there, winning things and playing I think it's harsh some of the criticism coming his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.