Newcastle (Home) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is going to be one of them games you know city have had a week off and the legs will have to get going again and the liverpool game still in the minds it could be a slow burner but the 2nd half should be the best time to get going and the goals will come

Every game when you are vying for the title is vital really. If you consider you usually need around 90 points out of a maximum 114 on the table it doesn't leave a lot of room for error.

It would be nice to see our fluidity and goalscoring return but injuries and fatigue plus teams parking the bus means that is unlikely. We just need to relentlessly and ruthlessly keep grinding out wins until the chasing pack run out of games to catch us.

this is going to be one of them games you know city have had a week off and the legs will have to get going again and the liverpool game still in the minds it could be a slow burner but the 2nd half should be the best time to get going and the goals will come
I disagree ancoats, they will come out firing wanting to put it right. we appear to have a squad bond that will drive them on. I would be very surprised if there is a hangover from Liverpool game. big win for me today, with pressing and harrying we've never seen. I am that convinced in what pep is building

If Merlin starts then we will romp it.

Still think we would win without him but we are nowhere near our fluent best without him.

If Merlin starts then we will romp it.

Still think we would win without him but we are nowhere near our fluent best without him.
this is true,i think we would have beat the dippers with him starting,i really want to see bernie have a go in his place when he can't play

Perfect game after the horror show last weekend. Any team in the bottom 6 we should bury. If there were only 5 or so games left we might see a different Newcastle. They will write this game off as they have got more winnable games coming up.

I'm predicting a comfortable 3 nil win. They will park the bus as per the away fixture against us. Everyone saying Liverpool have set the blue print for teams to counter us. Thing is the other 18 teams in the league aren't Liverpool and they are no where near. Keep it simple at the back and let the other 6 do the business.

I disagree ancoats, they will come out firing wanting to put it right. we appear to have a squad bond that will drive them on. I would be very surprised if there is a hangover from Liverpool game. big win for me today, with pressing and harrying we've never seen. I am that convinced in what pep is building

even though we lost but give them a fight last week to liverpool the team was look thin and to the bones with injury to stones and vinny and silva out now delph is out no left back we made need to reshape and find our feet again that's my thinking with the newcastle game getting of to a slow burner i hope am wrong and we score early and put them under pressure and have the game over before half time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.