Last Film You Saw

Probably the best film ever.
Amazing it was a short story from the “Bachman Books” a Steven King psuedonym I seem to recall.. “Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption” I actually read it I think before watching it... still my favourite film years later... let’s hope they never do a remake

I couldn’t think of a reason to deduct a point. Maybe the blatant product placement with the character in the Adidas Mexico shirt. 9.5.
Did you blab like a girl at the end or did you have something in your eye like I did when my kids looked at me?

Amazing it was a short story from the “Bachman Books” a Steven King psuedonym I seem to recall.. “Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption” I actually read it I think before watching it... still my favourite film years later... let’s hope they never do a remake

Not read the book, any good
But remember seeing at the cinema. Had no real idea what it was about, but totally blown away at the end. Nothing has come close since.

Not read the book, any good
But remember seeing at the cinema. Had no real idea what it was about, but totally blown away at the end. Nothing has come close since.
The book is excellent. Just like King’s others... not sure I ever read a bad one.. “The Stand” my favourite but just re-reading “It” before I watch the remake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.