United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else find it really weird that they are instead of paying Arsenal £25m, instead giving them Mikhitaryan? I mean, the price of even average footballers these days has gone mental, yet they are throwing away a former best player in the Bundesliga for essentially £25m and acting like this is good business? All because he doesn't play well in Maureens incredibly negative system so they've convinced themselves he's worthless. Seems a pretty good deal by Arsenal?

This is Arsenal and Utd collectively shitting their pants and desperate to not see Sanchez rocking up at our place, concocting a swap deal which at this level is unheard of.

Its not been done for footballing reasons, it's been done out of spite and its hilarious because it shows just how much we are under their fucking skins.

Anyone else find it really weird that they are instead of paying Arsenal £25m, instead giving them Mikhitaryan? I mean, the price of even average footballers these days has gone mental, yet they are throwing away a former best player in the Bundesliga for essentially £25m and acting like this is good business? All because he doesn't play well in Maureens incredibly negative system so they've convinced themselves he's worthless. Seems a pretty good deal by Arsenal?
If they were signing him from Dortmund now he'd probably cost £45m-£50m.

This is Arsenal and Utd collectively shitting their pants and desperate to not see Sanchez rocking up at our place, concocting a swap deal which at this level is unheard of.

Its not been done for footballing reasons, it's been done out of spite and its hilarious because it shows just how much we are under their fucking skins.
Spot on, they’re all panicking and being reactive.

If they were signing him from Dortmund now he'd probably cost £45m-£50m.
Not if he'd just had the season he had at Dortmund, he'd probably be £60-70m. obviously his value is hurt by a tough time at United, but from the second he got there is was crystal clear Mourinho didn't like or want him and he was doomed to fail. If I was an Arsenal fan I'd be delighted with this deal tbh, no way were they getting a similarly talented player with the fee they'd get for Sanchez

mind-the-gap-1.png

Not if he'd just had the season he had at Dortmund, he'd probably be £60-70m. obviously his value is hurt by a tough time at United, but from the second he got there is was crystal clear Mourinho didn't like or want him and he was doomed to fail. If I was an Arsenal fan I'd be delighted with this deal tbh, no way were they getting a similarly talented player with the fee they'd get for Sanchez

especially if they did add Aubameyang, formed a good partnership at Dortmund. Odd how the Rags could end up with Arsenal's front-line and Arsenal Dortmund's, Arsenal could have the better deal!

Hmm I remember Mourinho commenting about how United couldn't abandon a player and sign a new player like we did with Ederson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.