United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if he'd just had the season he had at Dortmund, he'd probably be £60-70m. obviously his value is hurt by a tough time at United, but from the second he got there is was crystal clear Mourinho didn't like or want him and he was doomed to fail. If I was an Arsenal fan I'd be delighted with this deal tbh, no way were they getting a similarly talented player with the fee they'd get for Sanchez
Nah not at that age. Woodward price £70m, actual transfer value £45m.

Not if he'd just had the season he had at Dortmund, he'd probably be £60-70m. obviously his value is hurt by a tough time at United, but from the second he got there is was crystal clear Mourinho didn't like or want him and he was doomed to fail. If I was an Arsenal fan I'd be delighted with this deal tbh, no way were they getting a similarly talented player with the fee they'd get for Sanchez

Arsenal are the real winners in this deal. Cash plus mkhi is a good deal. Imo he's a good player being coached by the wrong manager.

Arsenal are the real winners in this deal. Cash plus mkhi is a good deal. Imo he's a good player being coached by the wrong manager.

Seconded...there are a couple of players that mourinho is having a massive negative impact upon. The guy is shite. He will force united to go spending massive in one window to bring in at least one title win so he can vindicate himself to the press etc

cant see it happening though with Pep and our young side just going to get better against mourinho’s ageing warriors

He will have to win the title next year as the pressure is mounting on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.