Dzeko to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see him being a good signing for them, they seem to want another Costa or Drogba which he definitely isn't. Does very similar stuff to Morata but Morata is better so will probably see patchy performances and sulking like when he was second choice for us.

Did we include a sell-on clause?

Sold him for pennies.

I was reliably informed on here that he was past his best and it was a great fee.

I'm guessing as we were happy to take such a fee, we never imagined he'd be sold on at a profit in his 30's.

Always had a soft spot for Dzeko, he like a few of that generation needed a decent run of games to gain form/confidence. He was great on his day. We've not seen many better centre forward displays since his at Spurs.

I'd be delighted for him if he comes to Chelsea. Great player, professional, respectful, decent attitude and we owe him a lot. Wouldn't have won that 1st PL title without him.

WIsh him all the best.

The abuse he got on this forum from some posters was fucking embarrassing. He was and is a quality player and was vital to us winning the league twice.

I'd hate to see him at Chelsea, the only silver lining would be to give him a warm welcome when they come to the Etihad.
The abuse he got in the stands too was embarrassing. Clown near me had double barrelled Christian names for some of our players. We had;

Fucking Hell Dzeko
Fucking Hell Kolarov
Fucking Hell Barry and
Fucking Hell Milner.

Whilst ultimately he was proven correct about Fucking Hell Milner, I thank the gods of football for delivering him a few further seats away out of ear shot. I don't like confrontation.

I miss Edin. The header against Spurs and in 2011 and the one against Everton in 2014 still make me feel warm and fuzzy.

Wouldn't want to see him at Chelsea. Was involved in most of the key moments and games from the last decade, and scored a lot for us.

But he was very frustrating, and I think letting him go was something that we needed to do.

But happy to see him stay at Roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.