Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

Pleased for Bravo and Walker, but the rest were slow, complacent, sluggish, and half-arsed, whilst not forgetting a strange refereeing performance and the home fans prehistoric treatment of Sane.

Anyone else sat watching that thinking wtf with the camera angle at times?

Balls you thought we would get easily suddenly became a 50/50 and it was a hard watch because of the angle.

Some of our fans don’t know how good we actually have it. No fan of an English side has ever enjoyed so many wins by this date in the history of football.
I don't know what people want or expect.granted we made a couple of sloppy errors tonight but the football we play is from another universe

Great win by the lads congrats to them all. Just wish we would stop conceding silly goals.

I could believe it when it got to 2-2. I thought, yes, this is the City I have supported for decades. We batter teams and we could have been coming away with a draw on the night. The curse of the 2-0 lead nearly caught us again. It's all well and good when somebody like KdB is about to notch a winner, but against meaner defences we just have to stop leaking so many soft 'uns.

Some of our fans don’t know how good we actually have it. No fan of an English side has ever enjoyed so many wins by this date in the history of football.
It’s absolutely staggering. The criticism this team gets on this forum is a disgrace. I’m not sure what else they can do to be honest. In all competitions this season our record is: P36 W30 D4 L2. Goals scored 96 Goals against 29. I suppose when it’s laid out like that you can see that we’ve been pretty average at best............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.