League cup final travel arrangements

Hopefully Wealdstone FC will have us back to help with next seasons transfer fund, because I booked the Premier Inn at Ruislip months ago. Driving down early Sunday & back Monday.

Does anybody know a cheap car hire company to recommend.I live in denton and don't trust my old banger to get us there and back.
Wembley wembley
C.T.I.D

Holiday inn Wembley for us.... Happy days .... not sure my favourite end .... Green man side is good but more pubs the other side I reckon .
Holiday Inn for us as well. Good value at £89.. Plus you can get there early and park in their car park. Think it was £20 for the semi last year. Good place for a drink and food pre match.

If you get a two together card with a mate which will cost £30 in total you will get a third, I think, off train prices which might be better than the 20% discount. Back on the 20.15 from Euston - so better not go all the way to penalties with loads of injury time as well. Let's finish it in 90 mins by a comfortable margin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.