Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones (fully fit) is pretty quick for a centre back. I'd say Laporte is slightly faster than Otamendi from what I've seen but doubt Guardiola was looking for the fastest player he could find. Don't see a more perfect player for the way we want to play so very happy he's changed his mind and we've gone back for him.

Stones (fully fit) is pretty quick for a centre back. I'd say Laporte is slightly faster than Otamendi from what I've seen but doubt Guardiola was looking for the fastest player he could find. Don't see a more perfect player for the way we want to play so very happy he's changed his mind and we've gone back for him.

Laporte is supposedly very good at the crossfield diagonal passes too, so that could add a new dimension to our game. I think when you look at how highly he was rated under Valverde who’s slightly similar to Pep, it’s a move that makes perfect sense. I think he’ll prove to be a much better signing than VVD.

Agree it can get frustrating. I've stopped posting on Red Cafe these past couple of weeks for this very reason. There are plenty of very good posters on there but I found myself spending too much time responding to the ignorant, clueless minority. As enjoyable as it was to point out where I felt they were wrong, it sometimes invited more ignorant shite so I thought it'd be best to take a sabbatical and to be honest I feel better for it.

You can't reason with stupid.

I did a stint on Rag Cafe attempting to educate the ignorant but it's futile.

My point is neither Stones or Otamendi are slouches, so it’s hardly like we’re signing a Demichelis where it’d be suicidal playing him in a high-line system.
I'm not having a go at Otamendi, he's been tremendous this season by and large but I do think he is pretty fucking slow. I'd like to think Laporte is significantly quicker.

When you read it, just smile and remind yourself that they would give their right bollock to have what we have. It’s nothing but pure green eyed jealousy and this is the only way their little brains can deal with it my friend
Karen I am sure can look after herself every day of the week especially v's the Neanderthals!

............................Ederson
.......Stones.............Laportte.............Otamendi
,,Walker............ .Fred....KDB............. Mendy
............Sterling.......Jesus............Sane

The new order, maybe!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.