FC United Thread

so why don't you all fuck off back to the scum you all watch on skysports or BTsports
I have neither of those and you haven't paid much attention in regards why the club exists.
I know it's only a minor point.

But if you have formed your own club, want to create your own identity and history, as well trying to make a complete break from the way Football is run, which frankly is impossible to do, at least stop singing United songs, and anti City and Liverpool songs, because quite frankly it makes you all look like a bunch of small time (United) c***'s.
Sorry song police. A club formed by United fans sing the odd song from where they came from and some people get wound up by it. Incidentally our history will always include the bit where we were formed by United fans, so very much relevant.
I think you will find this season based on league games the average is 2036 so nearer 2000 then 2500 but then again we're use to you over exaggerating every thing FC
So I was right then, good guess. Plus last season i think was around 2700. I suspect this season will rise a bit too as there were a fair few put off by what they deemed poor football prior to the managerial change So I'll likely be pretty spot on with what I said.
Thank you, but yeah, I do seem to know better.
Were you not at the NWCFL game V Maine Road held at Staylybridge ???? Ask the stewards, or the staff at the Indian Restaurant connected to the ground, or the locals of the Pub on the corner of the car park .
Were you not at the pre season "friendly" V Oldham Town F.C.?????? Ask the turnstile operator, or the young car park attendant.
Were you at the NWCFL game V Atherton Colls ??????? Ask the staff of the clubhouse.
Are just 3 that spring to mind. But then again non of the Chuckle Brothers have ever visited any of the above.
I REPEAT NO YOU DON'T !!!!!!!!!!!!
Your posts hurt my eyes and are difficult to decipher. So in 13 years we've allegedly annoyed a handful of people there, ah well you can't win them all. I'll stand by my opinion though based on the glowing references from almost every club we've played and loads of their supporters. A couple more from Kidderminster this week:

Yep, FC were quality. Massive respect to them making the journey and still singing when they were 4-0 down. I went Away to Broadhurst Park when we played them earlier in the season and their support was top class. Some of the best fans in this league.

A worthy mention to the FCUM fans- turning out in force to support a disappointing team, and responding to adversity by providing even more positive support to their team. A sharp contrast to those supposedly on our side who chose to hurl abuse at every mis-step by a Harrier even once we were comfortably ahead. And as for the north stand, I would like to think that the chant of 'You're just a poor quality Man Utd' was an ironic, self-aware recognition of the values of the opposition club. I fear though that it was simply a rather embarrassing demonstration of ignorance. FCUM- and their fans- are the very antithesis of Man Yoo. Whatever anyone thinks of the rights and wrongs behind the creation of the club, I have the utmost respect for people who actually do something to address what they perceive as a problem, rather than just sitting around moaning about the efforts of others without ever doing anything themselves.

I know 7 people who were regulars/season ticket holders , 2 of whom used to go home and away, who have jacked it in in the last 18 months. 2 have gone to watch Rammy United and 2 more back to big United , the other 3 just don't go to football anymore but I suspect that they have become armchair rags/
rats leaving a sinking ship?
Their loss then. Incedentally I believe I know the two at Rammy, they were back at Broadhurst Park and at a couple of the most recent aways if the same two. A few of our recent players have moved there hence the attraction.

northmanc7
I have neither of those and you haven't paid much attention in regards why the club exists.

hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhahaah hahahahahahahahahah

like i keep saying why turn your back on the club you love and support even in the bad days you stand together never turn your back on them
the club before the glazers was even worst and in house fighting from the board and chairman fergie and his clowns moaning about the horses they own its was a joke

the reality is the fans don't have much of a say who owns your club and what goes on and the worst thing that can happen is the fans think they are bigger than the club and walk away its not how you do things. football is not just a game anymore and now we have added drama of tv fans in football and that's comes with a price and a voice. money is made out of arm chair fans all over the world like it or not and clubs need money men at clubs to invest in the best players

the old days of clubs banking on fans gate receipt and merchandise sales for income are long gone in fact clubs make more money outside of football with tv revenue and sponsorship and image rights so why walk away from the glazers. why not call it right nothing as change with the glazers at united they are still shit man united football club ??????

northmanc7

hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhahaah hahahahahahahahahah

like i keep saying why turn your back on the club you love and support even in the bad days you stand together never turn your back on them
the club before the glazers was even worst and in house fighting from the board and chairman fergie and his clowns moaning about the horses they own its was a joke

the reality is the fans don't have much of a say who owns your club and what goes on and the worst thing that can happen is the fans think they are bigger than the club and walk away its not how you do things. football is not just a game anymore and now we have added drama of tv fans in football and that's comes with a price and a voice. money is made out of arm chair fans all over the world like it or not and clubs need money men at clubs to invest in the best players

the old days of clubs banking on fans gate receipt and merchandise sales for income are long gone in fact clubs make more money outside of football with tv revenue and sponsorship and image rights so why walk away from the glazers. why not call it right nothing as change with the glazers at united they are still shit man united football club ??????
Jesus what a depressing read that is. So basically in a nut shell what's the point in doing things differently because football is now just an overpriced, money dominated sport where fans have no say and the only way to do things is to bring in money men (no matter how dubious) to subsidise buying the best players, and that's just the way it is so we should all just roll over, accept it, and in United's case pay off the Glazers' debt? Well thank fuck there's still some of us left who haven't yet resigned to that.

Man Utd before the Glazers was in no way worse, a petty squabble over horses isn't quite the same thing as plummeting the financially sound club into £800 million of debt followed by a decade of under investment.

The reality isn't that fans don't have much of a say in who owns their club for everyone, my reality is that they very much do.

Fans aren't bigger than the club, the fans ARE the club. Or at least they should be.

Money men aren't needed either, every club is perfectly capable of existing within their means without one, especially top flight clubs with the crazy money coming from broadcasters.

The days of clubs banking on gate receipts and merchandise aren't long gone either, that might be the case in the premiership but how much tv money and image rights do you think a non league club gets? The majority of clubs still live or die off the fans turning up to games.

when have football fans ever had a say in the big leagues with there clubs it does not happen yes lots blow smoke up the arss but deep down its just a price of a ticket to them. the chairman or the board can do what they like its there money and club you are just numbers to them

football is not about glory and winning silverware or we are the biggest club in the world shit its about what you are and your born to a club in good or bad. you give them your support and money and never really ask for anything back. but the one thing you should never do it give up on them. if things are not going your way so what maybe your way is wrong and the chairman and the board are right

break away clubs are never going to be that club for the people who found it and made it happen. your first love and club are set in stone united is in your blood and don't come on here and say other wise. why have links to united sing united songs have the old manchester utd badge of sorts wear the utd colours or even have the united name if you hate them that much. why not moston grass hoppers or moston red tops even newton heath railway but FCUM its stinks to high hell and says what you really all are united fans

Are you lot still swapping shit with the plastic rag ? He will continue to lie on this forum and then run back to his own little forum where he will proudly boast about how many Berties he has wound up. You will never win against a muppet with no life, he is like TalkShite, the quicker you learn to ignore it/him the better you will be and the quicker he will fuck off.

Are you lot still swapping shit with the plastic rag ? He will continue to lie on this forum and then run back to his own little forum where he will proudly boast about how many Berties he has wound up. You will never win against a muppet with no life, he is like TalkShite, the quicker you learn to ignore it/him the better you will be and the quicker he will fuck off.

Agree.
I've described him as Lord Haw Haw, he was a traitor also.

have these fuckers still not gone bust.

Confirms I am right about being an atheist, any god would have struck down this shower of shite by now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.