Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the star,pure clickbait and you have fallen for it or you are a WUM
You are right about the Star & wrong about a WUM. UTD made it known weeks ago that they fancied Fred and we have either took 1 eye off the ball like we always do & they have kicked the back door in again & offered more cash. It's definitely gone quite on him but I hope this time we don't fuck it up.

I'm like you Karen believe it when he holds his shirt up.

Who knows we may do a nice double deal picture on Monday t time

You are right about the Star & wrong about a WUM. UTD made it known weeks ago that they fancied Fred and we have either took 1 eye off the ball like we always do & they have kicked the back door in again & offered more cash. It's definitely gone quite on him but I hope this time we don't fuck it up.

So Utd made it clear they fancied Fred? Do you have a quote from their board, or is this from the comics? We have taken our eye off the ball like we always do? Please point out all these times. You then say you'll believe it when he holds up his shirt. Make up your mind!

Last edited:
DUlHGVgX4AIm14g.jpg:large
Daily star, ffs. They’ve got no credibility.

Wish this place would copy the ‘tier list’ idea every other club forum/subreddit has. Daily Star is a tier 4 for a reason

^^^ considered a *sniff* but after looking at post history have filed under "hysterical flapper".

This will get sorted without a shadow,maybe not for Jan but will get done...we have Ferna,Jesus and ederson to whisper in his ear..

Thought I would have heard something by now given Wednesday, the door closes. Maybe they've just gone all in on Laporte and will get Fred in the next transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.