Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

You literally have no fucking clue len at times.

We didn't fuck about with it at the back, we made sure we kept as far away from the dirty fucking cloggers as possible to avoid injury and it was as clear as fucking day.

As for them maybe forcing a replay.....dont make me fucking laugh.

Christ some City fans at times!

Your usual charming self there, what's wrong with his post? Perhaps you were too busy trying to find the apostrophe/capitals key on your keyboard to notice them almost scoring with that fizzing shot just over the bar and a couple of near things during that spell?

We were fortunate to come away with only the Sane injury. It does concern me how Pep uses Ferny and De Bruyne so much. We should be able to take them off and see out games like this but he clearly does not think we can which shows our squad still needs strengthening.

Thought Bernardo Silva was excellent when given license to roam, a glimpse of the future i think. I don't think him being stuck on the wing does him or the team any favours, although i know it's kind of necessary given our lack of wide options.

The only way to put a stop to this irresponsible refereeing, is for a player to take out a lawsuit a gainst the match day officials, for failing to use the rules of the game. And in doing so neglecting one of his most important responsibilities, the welfare of each and every player!

I thought he played OK, but I'd say well within himself, like he'd been told to not dive in like he used too.

Anyway great performance in difficult circumstances, annoying that of our best goals of the season didn't count, wonderful goal that, and not just for the finish.

Given it was a bit of a mix and match team (strong as it was), it was very pleasing to watch some of our football in the first half, and when you have the likes of Lawrenson, Keown, and Wright purring about, you know its good.

I thought we did a good containment after half time, yes they got a few half chances, but we never looked in any danger, and it was excellent game/effort management, summed up when the Cardiff forward came off looking like he'd just won the London marathon, and yet he'd barely had a touch.

Mason's performance though, shocking, why do we have to put up with referee's like that, disgraceful stuff, I hope Sane isn't as bad as reported, but it could have been far worse, it could have been season ending.

It's all about opinions and I'm usually one of the worst on here!
Thing is about the Cardiff tactics Warnock said they their would be some devilment before the game.
Surely that warrants an FA charge?

I am surprised at the criticism of Vinny, I thought he did what he had to do, okay, he did not extend himself but he looked assured to me, that said, I just love him, what a man!

He got in some really good challenges, but didn't dominate in the air like he usually would, perhaps as a result of losing a load of weight & with it, body strength to hold off aerial challenges.

But he didn't give a goal away & was generally safer than the other 3.

He doesn't look right to me though, hopefully just rusty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.