Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

I was so enraged with Mason's officiating I almost turned the tele off many times as it was driving me mad. As for Warnock and his bunch of thugs, I can't add anything more than what's already been written in so many, many posts on here. I will spend the rest of the season looking out for Cardiff's results, whilst hoping and praying they don't even reach the play-off's. Without doubt the dirtiest team I've ever seen and an utter disgrace to the game!!!

You literally have no fucking clue len at times.

We didn't fuck about with it at the back, we made sure we kept as far away from the dirty fucking cloggers as possible to avoid injury and it was as clear as fucking day.

As for them maybe forcing a replay.....dont make me fucking laugh.

Christ some City fans at times!
Calm down mate you daft ****.
We did fcuk about but yeah maybe it was to avoid their dirty tackles. I didn't see that at the time so I'll accept that. But it could have resulted in a goal and then a nightmare ending, remember Bristol.There was no guarantee that playing it around at the back the way we did would have avoided further damage.
Do one.

The comment by the BBC co-commentator made me laugh "chasing paper bags in the park"

That is what the Cardiff manager said they did last week. Trained with no ball as they knew they wouldn't get it and threw some paper in the air to chase for good practice.

Missed out the bit about kicking practice without the ball obviously, as that was apparent too.

I thought he was joking in his press conference last week - until we saw the game.

We did fcuk about but yeah maybe it was to avoid their dirty tackles. I didn't see that at the time so I'll accept that. But it could have resulted in a goal and then a nightmare ending, remember Bristol.There was no guarantee that playing it around at the back the way we did would have avoided further damage.
Do one.

Len you will have to get your head around the fact that fucking about at the back is why we are having the season of all seasons.

Do one.

So thats you and your knight in shining armour icriedwhateverhisnameiswhilstfollowingblueinsaaround that thinks we got lucky second half?

Fair enough.

Cant add much more than has been said about that awful challenge on Sane. Trying to look for some comfort. Maybe Diaz can be given a good chance to prove himself on the left wing. He looks very sharp from the little we have seen of him so far. Frustratingly only injuries can stop us challenging on all fronts. Today we got one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.