Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we actually try for Zaha first, Tolmie, as per your videos when you said we were looking for a forward last week?

That was where the thread took your London hints to be headed.

You seemed then to prefer Mahrez though iirc.

If Fred was happening this month it would have been done by now I feel.

Shakhtar have a real opportunity against Rome so why sell?

I think - a bit like Fernandinho was - deal agreed now, signed early summer.

If the info is from Jose Alvarez, I'm inclined to believe it.

Alvarez knows a lot about some aspects of the team but not others. He knows what players Pep selects but not so much about transfers. He didn't cover himself in glory during the Sanchez saga.

Personally, prefer Zaha over him, but a lot depends on their current clubs' willingness to sell in Jan.

You've gotta be kinding! Zaha over Mahrez - no thank you.

At this point, I would have Mahrez at City in a heartbeat. He'd be sensational in our squad.

Would think the odds on Txiki pulling this one out of the hat at this stage in the window are long.

Alvarez knows a lot about some aspects of the team but not others. He knows what players Pep selects but not so much about transfers. He didn't cover himself in glory during the Sanchez saga.
He/his tv channel were the first(?) ones to report Laporte though.

If Fred was happening this month it would have been done by now I feel.

Shakhtar have a real opportunity against Rome so why sell?

I think - a bit like Fernandinho was - deal agreed now, signed early summer.

Yes, from Tolmie saying something changed yesterday and Twosips saying yesterday we accepted Fred was off this Winter and the Sane injury too that looks to be what refocused priorities.

Hope we have got a deal agreed, but they might see a big auction in the Summer as a better bet for more money for them and player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.