Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have two wide players and people still think we don't have room for a guy like Mahrez? B.Silva and Jesus can play out wide like Lescott can play left back.

Surely I'm not the only one who thinks we can do without him, if the price is anywhere above £60m?

He's a player quite similar to Bernardo and we can reshuffle positions, play two up top and make necessary adjustments than make a panic signing who can very possibly become a serious baggage if it doesn't work well. Also it'd cost us more in terms of getting Fred or another CDM in the summer.

He has my full support if he comes, but I do hope we give some time to Brahim instead.

This is madness
1. He's not that good. He had a decent season the year they won the league then all but disappeared last year (apart from when they played us !). I haven't seen too much of Leicester this year but when I have he didn't stand out. I think Albrighton contributes more.
2. I know the market is out of control but on what planet is this guy worth 60m - let alone the 90m some people are throwing out there ?
3. Where would he play ? We have wide players - lots of them - and they are all better than this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.