Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
for bluemooners that have no clue and underrated Mahrez,
i just went through forum in ragcafe, chelsea and dipper.
generally they are all upset if Mahrez going to City.

This doesn't make sense because Mahrez plays almost exclusively RW or SS, and we need a LW, based on that I don't buy these rumours. If we want a Leicester player then Demerai Gray makes the most sense, he's a LW.

Sterling played almost exclusively as a left winger until Pep arrived, and Sané got 90% of his Schalke games on the right. He likes his wingers on their traditional flank, no reason to suggest he won't do the same with Mahrez if he wants width,pace and deliveries out wide.

Rather have faith in Diaz than sign Mahrez he's just not needed. We've still got plenty of attacking players on the books to come back in the summer.

You looked at his stats or performances this season? He's every bit as good.

Did his performances suffer last season, yes. But we were utter shit and you could put Messi in that team with Danny Simpson behind him and Andy King in the middle and he'd struggle a bit. Now we're playing half decent possession / passing football under Puel he's thriving and looking better than ever.
Fair enough, I can't argue with you better judgement.

Mahn we are rolling like a road roller. Hope we fucking dont get banned. If all targets achieved now, then pep txiki fans and players all can enjoy the world cup while other teams are busy locking down targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.